Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 24, 2013
Figured this is the best place for this.

If anyone is planning a trip to Busch Gardens Tampa this Fall, this is a pretty decent deal (for DC area people).  

$15 airlines, only available till midnight tonight.  Main catch is that they only fly out on certain days and you have to pay for all luggage.  

http://dcist.com/2014/05/frontier_airlines_now_operating_out.php

I was seconds away from booking this (driving 2 hours to Dulles is so worth it for $15) but none of the dates worked out for me.

Reactions: Nicole
We just checked the dates for just that purpose. The problem is you pretty much have to go for an entire week, or only use the $15 fair one way.

Work is sending me to Tampa for my first ever visit July 16 - 19.  I will be researching the park on this forum and hope to visit!  I have the Silver BGW season pass but do not believe that entitles me to any discounts.  I appreciate any tips on the best ticket choice for one day.

Update: best deal I see is the one Bill posted: pre-pay online, one day $65. I will go with that unless anyone knows of another offer. Appreciate any PMs from folks that have specific tips for BGT.

Bill is your man, but I'll send you some ideas, as well. Are you sure you don't get discounted admission with your Silver Pass? I used to, before I went Platinum.

Reactions: Bill
Nicole said:
Bill is your man, but I'll send you some ideas, as well.  Are you sure you don't get discounted admission with your Silver Pass?  I used to, before I went Platinum.

Thanks, Nicole. I should check to see if there are discounts. Back in the late 90s when we had BGW passes with our photos, they must have looked very similar to employee IDs. At SeaWorld everyone was giving us employee pricing on food and merchandise!

GeoUSA said:
Work is sending me to Tampa for my first ever visit July 16 - 19.  I will be researching the park on this forum and hope to visit!  I have the Silver BGW season pass but do not believe that entitles me to any discounts.  I appreciate any tips on the best ticket choice for one day.

Update: best deal I see is the one Bill posted: pre-pay online, one day $65.  I will go with that unless anyone knows of another offer.  Appreciate any PMs from folks that have specific tips for BGT.

You should be able to get 50% off a one day ticket to BGT.

Reactions: Zachary and GeoUSA
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad