All Season Dining

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Nov 24, 2009
When we went through the tree trail around 8:30ish that stand didn’t look like it was even open. It was dark and no one over near it. I almost went over to look at the menu but was told “sir the line is this way”. I saw chili at the stand by DK but I wish they had it in the Festhaus or Smokhouse like years past. While I do appreciate options when a family goes to eat getting food from multiple locations is a pain especially when they run out as much as they do on food. Also did anyone see the Wassail? That’s the one thing I really enjoy getting at CT but I couldn’t find it.

Sep 24, 2018
I didn't look anywhere else because I normally only get a cup of wassail to change it up from so the peppermint fudge hot chocolate.

Nov 24, 2009
I didn't look anywhere else because I normally only get a cup of wassail to change it up from so the peppermint fudge hot chocolate.
I cant remember where I got it last year, it seemed to be harder to find last year.

Jun 6, 2013
I believe i heard the cashier at the drink stand in Ireland telling someone that they had wassail there.

Sep 3, 2019
Today I was told at every location that bothered to scan my all-season cup that it shows up at “error” or “no refills remaining”.
One place told me I should bring in my receipt next time I visit to get it straightened out. I’m not sure how the receipt would help since the cup is not linked to it as far as I can tell. Still going to try it next week and see what happens.

Anyone else had that happen?

Makes me worried what will happen if their system forgets that I have all season dining on my memberships.

The system also “forgot” my daughters picture before and they had to re-take the picture at the entrance.

• Wow
Reactions: Zachary
Sep 24, 2018
Today I was told at every location that bothered to scan my all-season cup that it shows up at “error” or “no refills remaining”.
One place told me I should bring in my receipt next time I visit to get it straightened out. I’m not sure how the receipt would help since the cup is not linked to it as far as I can tell. Still going to try it next week and see what happens.

Anyone else had that happen?

Makes me worried what will happen if their system forgets that I have all season dining on my memberships.

The system also “forgot” my daughters picture before and they had to re-take the picture at the entrance.
It sounds like your all season souvenir cup was not set up correctly. If you have the original receipt then there is evidence that you paid for it and there are steps that they can take to fix the barcode on your cup so that it does work well.

Reactions: Nicole
Sep 3, 2019
It sounds like your all season souvenir cup was not set up correctly. If you have the original receipt then there is evidence that you paid for it and there are steps that they can take to fix the barcode on your cup so that it does work well.
But it was setup correctly. I have been using it at least 2 days a week since September and it always worked just fine.

Sep 24, 2018
But it was setup correctly. I have been using it at least 2 days a week since September and it always worked just fine.
Are you sure that the cup that you were using was the one with all season refills and not another one of the cups from this year. I only ask because I had to put a sticker on mine to remind me which is which.

Sep 3, 2019
Are you sure that the cup that you were using was the one with all season refills and not another one of the cups from this year. I only ask because I had to put a sticker on mine to remind me which is which.
Yep, absolutely sure.
It has a different color straw from all my others, I keep it at a separate place and, most importantly, I know the serial number on it and have a picture of the barcode to doublecheck that I have the right cup.

I was worried I could mix them up so I made sure it won’t happen.

Reactions: BGWnut
Sep 3, 2019
I think I figured out the issue and got it fixed... for now.

I went to the cashier at O’Taters today, told her about the issue asked her to scan my cup to see if it still shows an error.
It did.
So I asked how to best get the issue resolved and she said I most likely would have to talk to guest services in England.

I went down to England to talk to guest services and they told me that “culinary” is supposed to fix these issues and that I need to talk to a manager there.

I went on through Italy so I stopped at Marco Polo’s to talk to someone there. The cashier told me again that I will have to see guest services. I mentioned that they just sent me over and she went to get her manager.

The Manager seemed to understand the issue just fine and took me to another cashier to fix the problem:

It looks like the all season cups are actually set up in their system with a limited number of refills. (50 refills to be exact).
The cashier Re-set my cup to the initial state. I could see the “all season” description on his screen of the register along with the “refills: 50”.
He then tried scanning the cup to make sure it works and I saw the counter go down to 49.

I assume I will have to go through the same procedure again sometime around April unless they change the system once a larger number of customers has the same issue.

Nov 24, 2009
Figures.....they offer "unlimited Refills" but puts a system limit of 50 so you get to have to argue with a cashier that you have something you paid for. I should be very close to 50 and if they always rung it up correctly would probably be well over that by now. But all those times they just wave you on at the register dont count.

Joe

#RIPVolcano
Feb 12, 2011
Near Richmond
BuschDominion.com
That's such a weird way for them to set the program up. If their computer system really doesn't allow them to have a truly "unlimited" plan, why not just set the limit at something absurdly high? Adjust the counter to start at 5,000 refills and it's functionally unlimited.

On second thought, maybe consuming 5,000 refills in a single season could be taken as a challenge...

Sep 24, 2018
I think I figured out the issue and got it fixed... for now.

I went to the cashier at O’Taters today, told her about the issue asked her to scan my cup to see if it still shows an error.
It did.
So I asked how to best get the issue resolved and she said I most likely would have to talk to guest services in England.

I went down to England to talk to guest services and they told me that “culinary” is supposed to fix these issues and that I need to talk to a manager there.

I went on through Italy so I stopped at Marco Polo’s to talk to someone there. The cashier told me again that I will have to see guest services. I mentioned that they just sent me over and she went to get her manager.

The Manager seemed to understand the issue just fine and took me to another cashier to fix the problem:

It looks like the all season cups are actually set up in their system with a limited number of refills. (50 refills to be exact).
The cashier Re-set my cup to the initial state. I could see the “all season” description on his screen of the register along with the “refills: 50”.
He then tried scanning the cup to make sure it works and I saw the counter go down to 49.

I assume I will have to go through the same procedure again sometime around April unless they change the system once a larger number of customers has the same issue.
Figures.....they offer "unlimited Refills" but puts a system limit of 50 so you get to have to argue with a cashier that you have something you paid for. I should be very close to 50 and if they always rung it up correctly would probably be well over that by now. But all those times they just wave you on at the register dont count.
So it's set up to reset every day. 50 is simply the max you could redeem for that given day. The single day souvenir cups are also set up with 50 refills that expire at midnight that same day. I have some familiarity with building products and redemption vouchers at BGW. This is definitely how the all season souvenir cup is set up.

If you pay attention when you scan your all season dining plan it will tell you that you only have 2, 1 or 0 left depending on how many you have gotten that day. It then resets back to 2 at midnight each night.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad