Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 29, 2009
It's official. The new show for 2016 in the Royal Palace Theatre will be called All For One™.
Here is the park's official description.

"Action and adventure abound in this swashbuckling spectacular where friendship, loyalty, and physical feats of bravery define a true hero. It’s All For One™, and one for all this summer as the Musketeers
arrive at Busch Gardens’ open-air Royal Palace Theatre. The night sky provides the perfect backdrop for this daring new evening show. In this adaptation of the classic French tale, join the Musketeers in a thrilling, courageous and daring tour de force performance featuring duels, damsels and a quest to save
the Queen. From the shipyard docks to the Royal Palace court, escape into adventure with
All For One."

Nothing new, except for the name, and the fact that it will be a queen.

RE: New Show for 2017: All For One

^ Let's hope without. Remember, Scott was supposed to have a grudge against the theater itself. That said, his favorite producer, Jason Kantrowitz is still on-board. I'm guessing he will also work on this one.

Other Entertainment executives did note that this will not be a typical BGW-style musical. I don't know whether or not that means no singing or what it really means.

RE: New Show for 2017: All For One

CastleOSullivan said:
It's official. The new show for 2017 in the Royal Palace Theatre will be called All For One™.

I thought a Three Musketeers-themed show was coming to the Royal Palace Theater in 2016. Has it been delayed?

RE: New Show for 2016: All For One

May I ask where you got this information, CastleOSullivan? It doesn't seem to be on the park website or social media channels...

Reactions: Zachary

So this is going to be a night time only show, which implies they'll incorporate fireworks and/or laser lights in the show. I wonder if they'll have 2 showings on Fri/Sat nights.

Also, I wonder if they'll stick to the 30 min max for show time. I'm also curious how they'll adapt the novel. Will this be, essentially, a stunt show with a 3 Musketeers theme, or true retelling of the story? With 4 heroes and 2 villains, I think it would be hard to have meaningful character development in a 30 min action packed show.

Reactions: jornor

Nighttime only? That blows. So they are having one show per day at 9:30 pm during the summer or what? Did the park announce nighttime only for this show?

Reactions: jornor

PrincessArlenasDad said:
Also, I wonder if they'll stick to the 30 min max for show time.

They have gone over in the past for nighttime shows.

Their last Summer nighttime show, Kinetix had two performances on some nights. However, Tampa had Kinetix sent to them from BGW, and they made the show much better. They only do one performance per night. The show is spectacular, but between costs and physical exertion, they can only do one show.

I would assume that Williamsburg will do the same. This is a stunt show that will most likely have pyrotechnics. Both are extremely costly, and need time to reset. I doubt this show will have that luxury.

CastleOSullivan said:
PrincessArlenasDad said:
Also, I wonder if they'll stick to the 30 min max for show time.

They have gone over in the past for nighttime shows.

Their last Summer nighttime show, Kinetix had two performances on some nights. However, Tampa had Kinetix sent to them from BGW, and they made the show much better. They only do one performance per night. The show is spectacular, but between costs and physical exertion, they can only do one show.

I would assume that Williamsburg will do the same. This is a stunt show that will most likely have pyrotechnics. Both are extremely costly, and need time to reset. I doubt this show will have that luxury.

We saw Kinetix last summer. If 3M is just as good, I'll be more than thrilled.

I guess this confirms two or more shows per day/night. I italicized the important information. From the FunTracker:

"We’re treating Members to FREE reserved seating in the Royal Palace Theatre premiere night, July 1. For your convenience, this Members-only benefit will be available for two show times. Stop by Guest Relations on July 1 for your reserved seating ticket."

From the presentation Saturday.

Attachments

• AllforOne1.JPG
    AllforOne1.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 99
  • AllforOne2.JPG
    AllforOne2.JPG
    378.1 KB · Views: 104
  • AllforOne3.JPG
    AllforOne3.JPG
    292 KB · Views: 98