Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Nov 14, 2009
Williamsburg, VA
I think this is new this year. You can go to any eatery and buy a wrist band for like $27 (for pass holders) and for the rest of the day you can get an entree and a drink anywhere in the park. Unlimited. That's a pretty sweet deal if you're gonna be there all day.

There are a couple of limitations like, I believe an extra charge of $2.00 for sampler platters and .50 for bottled water, and of course they advise no sharing and will not replace a "lost" wristband.

There's also a kid's option good for the child's entrees that's about $13.

Definitely gonna check this out a few times this year.

Sep 23, 2009
Alpenscoot said:
I couldn't make it to preview day, so I gess thats why I did not know.

I didn't know about it either, I like your signature image by the way.

Nov 14, 2009
Williamsburg, VA
Yeah, they had a sign and flyers for the deal in all of the restaurants. But I didn't see it anywhere else, like the entrance or on the website.

Sep 28, 2009
Virginia
I still miss when I could get a Corndog, fries, and a drink in Scotland for about $2.50 (in the early 80's).

Oct 5, 2009
Actually they had this available last year during labor day weekend. It's a really great deal because you can get just about anything from anywhere. They have this in all of the sister parks in FL as well. If you plan to be there from park opening to closing it really is worth it.

Oct 5, 2009
I'm trying to figure out if they're still doing the all day dining wrist bands. We've got a big group coming up next weekend and I wanted to be able to let them know if it would be available or not.

Sep 28, 2009
Virginia
Me too...

::: cue video of dramatic prairie dog:: Ba buh bum!!!

Attachments

• Dramatic-prairie-dog.jpg
    Dramatic-prairie-dog.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 12
Sep 28, 2009
Virginia
:D ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!! Oh man!! HILARIOUS!! For those of you who know how passionate I am about the park- I have a close second - Monty Python. Oh this video is soooo going on my facebook page!!

Now I'm able to say, ADD will no longer be available starting Monday. This may not be a permanent change, but that is subject to change.

Of course, previous purchases will be honored, just no new units will be sold. So hurry and order while you still can!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad