Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
I went looking for a thread for a park advertising and marketing and was surprised I couldn't find one. Sorry if I missed it.

I have been binge watching Hulu and have the cheaper plan with adds right now BGW is running a pretty decently produced add for Summer Nights with it playing just about ever add break.

Reactions: Le Moose

Le Moose

Louis Bouchard
Jul 7, 2019
Le Scoot Lumber Company
I went looking for a thread for a park advertising and marketing and was surprised I couldn't find one. Sorry if I missed it.

I have been binge watching Hulu and have the cheaper plan with adds right now BGW is running a pretty decently produced add for Summer Nights with it playing just about ever add break.
I’ve seen A BUNCH of BGW ads on YouTube

Nibbins

Resident Rat - They/Them
Sep 3, 2019
VA Beach
While it's true that the ads are targeted, I was going to the BGW website and looked them up on my maps all the time for the last 2 years. The heavy YouTube ads didn't start until recently.

Reactions: horsesboy

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
Working with digital ads, I can say that YouTube is definitely audience targeted if they didn't buy a guaranteed placement (reserved buy) for a set amount of time within a given set of regions, but your actual streaming services are less likely to be actually targeted ads and are bought similarly to regular cable placements.

Banner ads and the like including social media ads otherwise are likely targeted and/or are retargeting you based on prior interactions with their digital properties.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad