Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Apr 22, 2019
I have a basic question about media day events. I'm going to my first one and I took the 8 AM to 11 AM shift. It says to arrive at 8 AM, but does that mean to arrive at the park (drive in) at 8 AM, or to be at the coaster and ready to go at 8 AM? I'm not a morning person, otherwise I wouldn't have to ask. Haha.

Zachary

BGW Eggspert
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Definitely allow some time before the posted start time. Last time I did shifts for a media event I got there 30 minutes early. I'd advise to plan to be there 15 to 20 minutes before.

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
Dusting this thread off:

So I'm not a member but have a reason to consider - I'm curious if there's any real benefit other than basically saying you're a member and the occasional backstage tour?

RollyCoaster

Silver Donor
Jul 31, 2016
In a way you are supporting the conservation of older rollercoasters or parks. Other than that, the events can be pretty fun; however, I’ve seen some interesting things take place at some of them.

horsesboy

professional Pantheon observer
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Dusting this thread off:

So I'm not a member but have a reason to consider - I'm curious if there's any real benefit other than basically saying you're a member and the occasional backstage tour?
I joined in 2020 for the Pantheon "Tour" (not that I am still holding a grudge or anything) I have kept my membership active even though I felt like the world situation significantly limited the benefits to it. For me one of the driving factors was to try to expand my social circles. Obviously that hasn't really occurred but much but I did meet some people at the Pantheon "tour". Hopefully 2022 will see the world return more to normal and events will be back to more regular.

On top of that there are some decent discounts for parks and travel that your ACE membership gets you. And the seak peak and behind the seens stuff that we did get at the Pantheon "tour" was pretty neat. Heck S&S even showed us stuff that they were working on in China that wasn't available for public release yet which was really cool.

Last edited:
Login or Register to Hide This Ad