Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wings

in The Vault
Sep 28, 2009
New York
Alright, now BGW has alot of shows, but they don't have a Fireworks show! Most parts have fireworks shows, and I think it would be cool to have fireworks go off in every side of the park set to music representing each country.

Hey Wings. BG used to have a great fireworks show on July 4th timed to music. It was behind the Festhaus area.

I had mentioned to Busch Gardens before that a New Years Day Celebration would be amazing. If they could extend Christmas Town until then and that be their last day; that would be great wouldn't it?

I never knew that, I would assume it is behind the Festhaus, as show in the Brochure? It would be nice for them to do a nightly, or at least weekly Fireworks show in the park though.

Yeah, I think they have fireworks for at least four nights surrounding the 4th. I know they used to have a show specifically for employees prior to any of the GP shows, not sure if they do this still and I actually highly doubt they do.

Wings said:
I never knew that, I would assume it is behind the Festhaus, as show in the Brochure? It would be nice for them to do a nightly, or at least weekly Fireworks show in the park though.

No, actually they are shot off from the train bridge near Germany (does it have a name?). Firework shows are quite expensive, lets keep that in mind. I love to see one for the 4th and New Years.

A side note: If you are ever there on the 4th and looking for the best place to watch the fireworks, go down beside the boats. There aren't normally very may people down there, and you have a great view. You have to get down there early though because they close it off before the show.

Yeah, they still do a pretty good job on the fireworks shows. People actually park along the sides of route 60 to get out and watch them from outside the park. They annoy me since they slow down traffic to pull off the road.

One of my favorite things to do is to take a boat out on the James behind the park and watch them from there. The look really good reflecting off of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad