Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

GrandpaD

Curve Flattener.
Aug 3, 2017
Newport News, VA
Pretty cool way to enjoy the park, learn some history and walk away with a prize!

Parkguests can take a stroll through the park as they take part in an all-new scavenger hunt. After arriving at the park, guests can pick up their complimentary scavenger hunt guide and follow clues to iconic moments of Busch Gardens’ past. Each location will feature a code word to unlock a master code word on the guide. Those who finish the scavenger hunt can pick up thier complimentary 60th Anniversary Celebration button at the Emporium, Xcursions, or Painted Camel gift shops.

SukaUniFl

Mama Suka
May 11, 2018
ORLANDO
Pretty cool way to enjoy the park, learn some history and walk away with a prize!

Parkguests can take a stroll through the park as they take part in an all-new scavenger hunt. After arriving at the park, guests can pick up their complimentary scavenger hunt guide and follow clues to iconic moments of Busch Gardens’ past. Each location will feature a code word to unlock a master code word on the guide. Those who finish the scavenger hunt can pick up thier complimentary 60th Anniversary Celebration button at the Emporium, Xcursions, or Painted Camel gift shops.
That sounds quite fun and I would love to do it and not just for the 60th Anniversary button, but to learn more about the park and its history, I cant help it I am a Theme Park nerd. Guess I will do it when I go to the park in a few weeks

Reactions: BGWnut
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad