Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Feb 9, 2022
Afternoon everyone. I’m planning on going to the park on April 3rd of this year. Just wondering if someone could shed light on what to expect, meaning what will be open, and what to expect with crowds. Water rides I’m not concerned with, my main reason is to get the coaster credits but obviously I would like to experience More. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Afternoon everyone. I’m planning on going to the park on April 3rd of this year. Just wondering if someone could shed light on what to expect, meaning what will be open, and what to expect with crowds. Water rides I’m not concerned with, my main reason is to get the coaster credits but obviously I would like to experience More. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
KD has a really good record of opening all the rides on opening day so they all should be up and running. Sundays in spring are usually not bad crowd wise.

The best food in the park is Grain and Grill on international street

Reactions: JR1989 and Zachary
KD has a really good record of opening all the rides on opening day so they all should be up and running. Sundays in spring are usually not bad crowd wise.

The best food in the park is Grain and Grill on international street
I will definitely check it out. Thank you for the reply

I think, crowd-wise, Tumbili is the wildcard here for sure. It's my impression that it will open with the park, but we don't have confirmation of that yet. Whenever Tumbili does open, expect a bump above the normal crowds at that point.

Awkwardly, your highest priorities should be Tumbili and Timbers as far as lines are concerned. A bit difficult since they're on opposite sides of the park, but I envision a lot of people doing the Tumbili -> Timbers speed walk this spring.

Dominator is also a good thing to try to hit at off hours, but other than that KD likes tend to stay pretty manageable as long as it's not peak season.

I think, crowd-wise, Tumbili is the wildcard here for sure. It's my impression that it will open with the park, but we don't have confirmation of that yet. Whenever Tumbili does open, expect a bump above the normal crowds at that point.

Awkwardly, your highest priorities should be Tumbili and Timbers as far as lines are concerned. A bit difficult since they're on opposite sides of the park, but I envision a lot of people doing the Tumbili -> Timbers speed walk this spring.

Dominator is also a good thing to try to hit at off hours, but other than that KD likes tend to stay pretty manageable as long as it's not peak season.
Ok awesome. Yea my home park (Six Flags Great Adventure) has Joker. I rode it once personally didnt like it. So Tumbili isn’t on my high priority list. Is it true tho that I305 is always a walk on??

Ok awesome. Yea my home park (Six Flags Great Adventure) has Joker. I rode it once personally didnt like it. So Tumbili isn’t on my high priority list. Is it true tho that I305 is always a walk on??
Just about. I think my longest wait has been 10 minutes on a busy Haunt night. The thing is a people eater.

Reactions: Zachary
No, I305 isn't always a walk-on, saw full queue a couple times last year. 10+ minutes is common. But yes it can be awesome and marathoning is mandatory!

Reactions: DrunkenCronuts
The only time I've seen a significant line for i305 has been Haunt Saturdays, which is a far cry from an April Sunday. You should be fine.

Reactions: Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad