Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Apr 22, 2019
Not sure where to put this, but SFA has changed their passes again. At first they got rid of memberships and then had pass tiers like "Gold Plus" like the memberships had, but now a short time later they've changed it again and now it is like some of the other parks are doing. Now the lowest tier is $75, which is good at SFA albeit with a few blackout dates and at only a limited number of other parks and those only on a specific set of dates. So that one sucks. To get one that is actually good at all outdoor parks and without blackout dates you need to go to the next level pass which is $150. See:

So if you were going to get a pass, I hope you got in when they briefly offered a Gold Plus pass for something like $80 that is good at all outdoor parks and without blackout dates. Who would have thought they could do this in an even more confusing manner than when there were both passes and memberships? I am a bit worried that when it comes time to go to SFGAdv or wherever, they aren't going to know what to do with someone coming with a Gold Plus pass that they no longer sell.

• Wow
Reactions: Zachary
Mar 17, 2020
Not sure where to put this, but SFA has changed their passes again. At first they got rid of memberships and then had pass tiers like "Gold Plus" like the memberships had, but now a short time later they've changed it again and now it is like some of the other parks are doing. Now the lowest tier is $75, which is good at SFA albeit with a few blackout dates and at only a limited number of other parks and those only on a specific set of dates. So that one sucks. To get one that is actually good at all outdoor parks and without blackout dates you need to go to the next level pass which is $150. See:

So if you were going to get a pass, I hope you got in when they briefly offered a Gold Plus pass for something like $80 that is good at all outdoor parks and without blackout dates. Who would have thought they could do this in an even more confusing manner than when there were both passes and memberships? I am a bit worried that when it comes time to go to SFGAdv or wherever, they aren't going to know what to do with someone coming with a Gold Plus pass that they no longer sell.
Definitely looks like the Gold Plus pass including admission and parking to all outdoor parks in 2022 I got during the Thanksgiving sale for $65 including tax was money well spent!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad