Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
Thank you to everyone who participated: we had a record number of voters in this year's election. All of our run-off candidates received several votes, and the results were very close.

Luckily, we did find an obvious place to draw the line, and were able to select a Panel without resorting to a second run-off election.

The following Forum Members received the highest number of votes, and have graciously agreed to serve on the PFN Advisory Panel for the next year. In alphabetical order:

• belsaas
  • Joe
  • Pretzel Kaiser
  • Thomas
  • UncleDuncan
  • Zimmy

Because we haven't had a Panel since we switched to the new Forum, it will probably be a few days before we get the Advisory Panel sub-forum fully up and running. Hopefully, we can set it up as we did before, where only Panel members and Admins can post, but everyone can read.

As in the past, all Forum members are encouraged to reach out to Panel members or Admins with any concerns or issues they would like to see addressed. The Advisory Panel is meant to represent the views and interests of the Forum membership.

Thanks again for supporting this process!

Zimmy

Nessie is lonely.
Silver Donor
Sep 28, 2013
Virginia Beach
Thank you everyone for the support in this difficult and heated election. Now is the time to put our differences behind us an move on as 1 Forum!
Also I would like to suggest a re-count. I think dead people were voting.

Apr 9, 2013
As always, I am this forum's humbled servant. I will do my best to represent everyone's best interests, including those who didn't vote for me. I am a conduit of the Parkfans electorate and always keep that in mind in everything I do and say.

And, per usual, I will try my absolute best to not start a coup unless it is absolutely necessary.

belsaas

Professional Shitposter
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Four hours and seven days ago our Administrators brought forth on this forum a new version, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all theme parks are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that forum, or any theme park forum so conceived and dedicated to the free discussion of amusement ideas can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that flame war. We have come together to dedicate a portion of that forum, as a final resting place for those idea who gave their lives, that this forum might still live. It is fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate—we cannot consecrate—we cannot funnel cake—this ground. Instead the brave posters—living and dead—who posted here have consecrated it, far beyond our Advisory Panel's power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what is said here, but it can never forget what we have done. Thus it us for us—the living, rather—to be dedicated to this great work which previous Advisory Panels who fought here thus nobly advanced. That from those honored dead Advisory Panels we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of their devotion; and that these Panels shall not have died in vain—that this forum, under our Administrators, shall have a new birth of justice—and that this new Advisory Panel shall, by the posters, not perish from this Earth.

Amen.

GrandpaD

Curve Flattener.
Aug 3, 2017
Newport News, VA
I didn't launch a campaign because I refuse to release my season ticket receipts. I was also afraid my "cut in line" hush payments to the LNM ride op would surface. And not to mention I refused to join a "certain faction" that is considering building a wall to keep illegal alien deer from penetrating the Kingmill perimeter.

Zimmy

Nessie is lonely.
Silver Donor
Sep 28, 2013
Virginia Beach
You should probably go post that request to the new sub fora when it is built. I mush caution you, while our power is great we have always failed to influence Seas and their spending habits.

They are drunk with power and have become immovable. They are no longer willing to listen to any external bodies particularly when said body tries to curtail their spending. (like a drunk sailor on liberty at the moment)

• Haha
Reactions: mtorange

b.mac

Indiana Beach Vibe
May 14, 2011
BFE, Virginia
You should probably go post that request to the new sub fora when it is built. I mush caution you, while our power is great we have always failed to influence Seas and their spending habits.

They are drunk with power and have become immovable. They are no longer willing to listen to any external bodies particularly when said body tries to curtail their spending. (like a drunk sailor on liberty at the moment)

So in other words those naysayers are Fake News?

belsaas

Professional Shitposter
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
It occurs to me that the Advisory Panel in it's current form is well over a year old. Granted, we haven't seen much action in recent months (As neither have Theme Parks), but as a note if anyone finds reason we should elect a new panel it could be worth discussing.

And as ever—for newer members unfamiliar with the purpose of the AP—we're here to represent you, and if you feel something on the site is in need of changing please reach out!

Here's the info thread for the responsibilities of the Advisory Panel

• Love
Reactions: Luke and Zachary
Apr 9, 2013
It occurs to me that the Advisory Panel in it's current form is well over a year old. Granted, we haven't seen much action in recent months (As neither have Theme Parks), but as a note if anyone finds reason we should elect a new panel it could be worth discussing.

And as ever—for newer members unfamiliar with the purpose of the AP—we're here to represent you, and if you feel something on the site is in need of changing please reach out!

Here's the info thread for the responsibilities of the Advisory Panel
And give up all this power???

NEVER!!!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad