Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
Here is a preliminary operating calendar for 2017 that Luke passed along from the park. Most all of the information should be fairly solid, but changes are still possible until this is written in stone so to speak.

We've also heard that March 18th will be 2017's Pass Member Preview Day so mark your calendars!

Anyone want to take a stab at comparing and contrasting this to 2016's?

I just did a quick scan and it looks like the calendar is almost the exact same as last years, minus a few shifts here and there. Major change is there is less time open in March vs. April, but that is because Easter is late this year.

I find it interesting that it looks like we are back to pass holder preview a week before the park opens. The only other time I remember this happen was the Tempesto announcement.

Reactions: jornor
The 2017 BGW Schedule has been updated with some major operation time changes!! Midnight closings have been added to every Saturday in October and HOS will now be open on 2 Thursdays in October opening at 5 p.m. and at 12 p.m. on certain dates in September and October.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170121-005257~2.png
    Screenshot_20170121-005257~2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 83
V-Boltfan2012 said:
The 2017 BGW Schedule has been updated with some major operation time changes!! Midnight closings have been added to every Saturday in October and HOS will now be open on 2 Thursdays in October opening at 5 p.m. and at 12 p.m. on certain dates in September and October.

Yay!!! And only 55 days till pass member preview day!!

Looks like it won't be open in time for my spring break this year :(

I find it kind of surprising though that they already have all the dates all the way through Christmas Town.

Reactions: SWStevo
Perhaps this is our first sign that it won't be another Illuminights? Anyway, Summer Nights has great potential because of its success at Busch Gardens Tampa and the other SeaWorld parks.

The great thing about Summer Nights is that it has no real unifying theme. This should give the park more versatility. Let's hope they don't use that as an opportunity to make it generic, but unique and with quality.

Passmember preview day email:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9979.PNG
    IMG_9979.PNG
    3.2 MB · Views: 444
Thanks, Luke. The last email I received from the park was an apology after the batch of erroneous emails. I will try signing up for updates again on the Passmember site.

49 days until pass member preview day! :)

snowman6996 said:
Will the preschool pass work on pass members preview day?

I was wondering something similar.

My wife and I are active two park pass members and have been for almost 7 years now.

We just gained custody of our Nieces due to an unfortunate situation with there parents. But that's another story for another day.

There ages are one and two both with March birthdays. They were admitted to Christmas Town free with our paid tickets due to there age.

If we make it to Pass Member Preview Day will we be turned away because the Girls don't have passes yet because of there age they are admitted free on any other day.

Heidi the Oldest will be getting a Pre-School Pass after her Birthday on March 28th.

Probably have to call Customer Service but figured I would try here before wallowing in Customer Service Phone Trees and long waits.

Thanks for any and all advice and suggestions.

Reactions: jornor
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad