Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2009
I know it's kinda soon but i have it on good authority that there will be a coaster built for/during the 2014 season. I was not given any other details, not even location. But there is good reason to believe this. It is not only in line with the schedule, but there have been rumors for awhile that support it.

With that you can be sure that this rumor is Fur Real(c)

RE: 2014 Coaster

It seems odd for BGW to put in a coaster just 2 years after the major 2012 project. I mean the split between apollos chariot and griffion was 8 years!

There had been rumors that the expansion was going to include two new coasters, I hadn't heard when the second would be built, but 2014 is plausible.

Balak95 said:
It seems odd for BGW to put in a coaster just 2 years after the major 2012 project. I mean the split between apollos chariot and griffion was 8 years!

Remember that Apollo and Alpie were both built two years apart, so a 2014 coaster is still likely.

It would be freaking awesome if this new coaster was a headliner attraction for a new country. Sadly, a new country so close to the Oktoberfest expansion is very unlikely, but I can dream.:D

Wow! I wouldnt be surprised. Alpengeist and Apollos Chariot were 2 years apart! This may be the new FHP expansion. Maybe like Arrow wolf said a B&M flying coaster

Wow, Im actually starting to get excited about the Blackstone ownership! This definitely would show they're willing to pour money into the park.

This is definitely good news. It does stay in line with the two coasters theory and it wouldn't be the first time that Busch added two coasters so close to another, though that is usually not their modus operandi.

I woldnt think of a new country just a dramatic expansion to the Oktoberfest section of the park. But im sorta convinced about the two coaster rotation.

If this rumored new coaster comes in a new country, the country probably won't be too big. I'd say the 2014 coaster, new train station, and all of the country's theming, shops, and eateries around it would be all that was made for the new country.

I am personally hoping for this to be a Spain area in Festhaus Park and the new coaster would be a B&M Flyer that could be themed to either Running of the Bulls or some sort of Spanish mythical creature.

Oooooooo, how I love speculating!:D

Reactions: Gavin

Maybe I'll be proven wrong but I highly doubt you will ever see a country or coaster ever in the DF area. Too many things go on now there as it is. Between all the concerts and HOS I don't think BGW would give it up. Then theres location location location. For a country that area sucks. Its a dead end. "But Festa is a dead end" while yes it is..its also visible from Italy and has a wide open path leading into the area. The DF spot however, is way off the main path and is too far away from anything else for it to be even an option. I always thought that when BBW was taken out efforts would have been made to make the DF spot more accessible but with another massive building going in across from the Festhaus you can just forget about the path they have in place now leading to a country. So just go ahead now and write off the DF area as the next location for expansion.

So where would a coaster/ country go? simple It would just be across the river to the right of Italy when you are walking across the bridge. An aerial view of the park shows you how easy it is to put the coaster or country or both right there. As for the animals just rework the pastures and tada it works.

An additional path closer to the Germany-Italy bridge to the DF area and the train station can help with the location.

Concerts can be moved to an expanded and renovated Royal Palace Theater. As for the Howl-O-Scream mazes, that area doesn't have to be used for HOS. Other place can hold the mazes, like the Roman Rapids queue, EitA queue, Autobahn building (like what KD does with Dodgems), and the Rhine River Cruise area.

Or they could make a brand new Festhaus park just beyond the Railroad tracks. That way everyone wins!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad