Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Apr 12, 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
The globe desperatly needs a new show! Pirates 4d is awfully cheesy and needs to be retired. Maybe bring back haunted lighthouse? A live show would be great! But pirates needs to go. Id prefer elmo

RE: New show in the globe?

There was a rumor a while back that there is a new showing being developed for it...

smitty915 said:
The globe desperatly needs a new show! Pirates 4d is awfully cheesy and needs to be retired. Maybe bring back haunted lighthouse? A live show would be great! But pirates needs to go. Id prefer elmo

Haunted Lighthouse was not well received by park patrons. Many complained it was too scary for kids. I personally thought it sucked.

The Globe does desperately need a new show though!

I think 4D movies are past their prime personally. I'll be glad when its something else in there. Hopefully they can get that musty smell out of there from having 20 years of water being sprayed all over the place....

Do guests really care about cheap 4D movies at a theme park? I can understand at a park owned by a company who makes movies (Disney, Universal, etc.) but does it really make sense at a Busch park?

RE: New Show In The Globe?

Maybe 4d movies are past there prime. Maybe the globe needs to be renovated?
Bring in new seats and make it look more suitable for a live show. I love the idea to put a shakespeare play in there!

Are you joking? Most of the gp would go insane if they watched Shakespear.

I think this year wil be pirstes last year, i just have a feeling. It makes bgw look bad when they keep reusing old films. Something new may take its place in 2013, wheather it be live or 4d it doesnt matter! Move entwined? Bgw used to be known for its shows, but they just seem to be getting worse every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad