Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Dec 23, 2011
The park was recently voted the #1 park in the world by TripAdvisor for the second time in a row.

Is the experience really that good?

Since this is Trip Advisor, perhaps Discovery Cove gets such good reviews and so few negative reviews that it has the highest average rating among any "theme park" on Trip Advisor. I have only heard good reviews of the place. However, this is obviously a bit skewed, because if enthusiasts were to rank what they think the best theme park is, I doubt it would be Discovery Cove. It's just the numbers that make it the "best." Still pretty cool, though.

I am an enthusiast, and a coaster junkie, and I still rate DC number one. It is like no other theme park. It is that simple. I love it there. I would go every year, if I could. As it is, we have been four times since 2009.

I have only been the one time. I loved it! If it were not for the cost of the trip to FL and the cost of going I would go more frequently.

Reactions: Unagi
Zimmy said:
I have only been the one time.  I loved it!  If it were not for the cost of the trip to FL and the cost of going I would go more frequently.

This.

As much as I've been to Central Florida, I've only gone to Discovery Cove twice.

Reactions: wombat96
CastleOSullivan said:
I don't think there is a thread for this, but Discovery Cove still has Anheuser Busch faucets. I just got back from there on Sunday. I plan to post a bigger review later.

I believe Busch Gardens Tampa & SeaWorld Orlando have Anheuser Busch faucets in the bathrooms they haven't refurbished before the transfer from A&B to SWP&E

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad