#1 Park in the World by TripAdvisor

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Dec 23, 2011
The park was recently voted the #1 park in the world by TripAdvisor for the second time in a row.

Is the experience really that good?

Joe

Feb 12, 2011
Near Richmond
BuschDominion.com
Since this is Trip Advisor, perhaps Discovery Cove gets such good reviews and so few negative reviews that it has the highest average rating among any "theme park" on Trip Advisor. I have only heard good reviews of the place. However, this is obviously a bit skewed, because if enthusiasts were to rank what they think the best theme park is, I doubt it would be Discovery Cove. It's just the numbers that make it the "best." Still pretty cool, though.

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
I am an enthusiast, and a coaster junkie, and I still rate DC number one. It is like no other theme park. It is that simple. I love it there. I would go every year, if I could. As it is, we have been four times since 2009.

Zimmy

Nessie thinks it is not polite to ask her age!
Sep 28, 2013
Virginia Beach
I have only been the one time. I loved it! If it were not for the cost of the trip to FL and the cost of going I would go more frequently.

Reactions: Unagi
Apr 29, 2011
Zimmy said:
I have only been the one time.  I loved it!  If it were not for the cost of the trip to FL and the cost of going I would go more frequently.
This.

As much as I've been to Central Florida, I've only gone to Discovery Cove twice.

Reactions: Connor
Aug 31, 2013
Brandon, FL
CastleOSullivan said:
I don't think there is a thread for this, but Discovery Cove still has Anheuser Busch faucets. I just got back from there on Sunday. I plan to post a bigger review later.
I believe Busch Gardens Tampa & SeaWorld Orlando have Anheuser Busch faucets in the bathrooms they haven't refurbished before the transfer from A&B to SWP&E

Login or Register to Hide This Ad