ParkFans Logo

I love The Voyage!

06/13/11 at 10:24pm in I love The Voyage! (Latest Edit: 06/13/11 at 10:25pm by Unagi.)
WOW!!!

Why are there no threads about Holiday World here yet?

I guess not many of you have visited?!

I love this place to death and my favorite coaster is The Voyage! I love it so much I even had a doormat made with the coaster's logo!

Check it out!!!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06/13/11 at 10:30pm in I love The Voyage!
I love The Voyage too! Completely worth the 11 hour drive to Holiday World.

PS: I want that doormat.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
06/13/11 at 10:35pm in I love The Voyage!
^I won't make it to the park this season but I will definitely be back next year when they get those Timberliners on Voyage. I'll probably go to Holiwood Nights (their ERT event for coaster enthusiasts). At HWN 2007, I rode Raven 14 times in a row without getting off! And in the pitch black of the night too!
01/18/12 at 03:03am in I love The Voyage!
My beloved Voyage is getting some SERIOUS rehab during the off-season!

The spaghetti bowl turn-around has been completely demolished and apparently the bottom of the first two drops as well.

I really hope they can get the Timberliners certified and running this season!

YouTube Link

01/18/12 at 08:33pm in I love The Voyage!
(01/18/12 07:53pm)michaelcollier1 Wrote:  I am hoping to go to Holliwood Nights this year, it is not looking to good tho :/

It's a fun event. The marathon riding is amazing - I sat on Raven for an hour without getting off and I got almost 20 rides. And those near 20 rides happened in the pitch black of the night where there is no light emission since this park is in the boonies of Indiana.

However it's been three years since I last went. I was hoping to go back sooner but I'm waiting for Voyage to get Timberliners. I really love that coaster but the PTCs make it unbearable after a few rides.
01/18/12 at 10:59pm in I love The Voyage!
(01/18/12 07:53pm)michaelcollier1 Wrote:  I am hoping to go to Holliwood Nights this year, it is not looking to good tho :/

explain

Yes, horror, fright, gore! We need more EVIL!
01/19/12 at 05:31am in I love The Voyage!
I need to get out to Holiday World Holliwood Nights and hear its a fun event, since I haven't been there to ride the Voyage and the Raven. This event normally happens around the same time as Cedar Point's Coaster Mania event.
01/19/12 at 08:22pm in I love The Voyage!
what is the event?

Yes, horror, fright, gore! We need more EVIL!
02/15/12 at 03:33pm in I love The Voyage!
Serious reprofiling with the spaghetti bowl.

From HW's facebook...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |