ParkFans Logo

Christmas Town 2018

02/08/18 at 01:08pm in Christmas Town 2018 (Latest Edit: 02/08/18 at 01:11pm by Nicole.)
I (surprisingly) didn’t see a real thread for CT 2018, and we just got some really important information from a very reliable source. We have been told “that single-day CT ticket prices are likely to increase significantly.”

That data point combined with what Dan told us yesterday—that they don’t expect to have a capacity problem this year, despite including CT in the new Membership Program—I think we may see some real and interesting changes at the event.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  jornor, Flyer, Alf33, tursiops, deacfan31
02/08/18 at 01:14pm in Christmas Town 2018
Maybe they'll have Krampus at the gates to steal bad children. That would be one way to address capacity.
Thanks given by:  Zachary, phurst, BGW Family, jornor, Flyer, netdvn, Alf33, whanna, horsesboy
02/08/18 at 02:20pm in Christmas Town 2018 (Latest Edit: 02/08/18 at 02:21pm by jornor.)
Or if BG's budget can't get Krampus, Belsnickel could deem the children impish or admirable and do the same process. This would be a great move because it would also take BG back to its' roots to the Old Country, deep roots in German history.
Thanks given by:  Flyer, Alf33
02/09/18 at 11:12am in Christmas Town 2018
I know it's very early, but i wish they would post something about ticket prices. That's going to decide if we double our current monthly rate to switch to a membership. I wonder if single day tickets will be the same as main season?

Would the lack of capacity issue be from adding new features or driving people away with higher prices i wonder?
Thanks given by:  jornor
02/09/18 at 08:14pm in Christmas Town 2018
Just throwing this in there, this year Members get a Sneak Peek day to Christmas Town before it opens, a nice new perk, I assume it will be like Howl-o-Scream's sneak peek day?
02/09/18 at 09:24pm in Christmas Town 2018
That's the current assumption.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |