ParkFans Logo

2018 Bier Fest

02/05/18 at 01:49pm in 2018 Bier Fest
Busch Gardens Williamsburg's 2018 Bier Fest will run on select dates in August and September this year.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Lord Robert, luseendesi, tursiops, jornor, deacfan31, Peej1212
02/05/18 at 02:28pm in 2018 Bier Fest
So, it will be starting earlier this year? It must have been successful.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Lord Robert, Zachary, jornor, deacfan31
02/06/18 at 03:26pm in 2018 Bier Fest
Thanks given by:  whanna, deacfan31
02/23/18 at 05:54pm in 2018 Bier Fest
It's now listed on the parks website. Dates are August 17 - September 3 running on Fri, Sat & Sunday. They have this promo on the webpage:

"More than 200 years of Oktoberfest traditions come to life this fall. Sample traditional German food, listen to live music, and experience all this unique Bavarian celebration has to offer.

From hoppy to bold, we have a craft beer for you. Don't forget to try Virginia's local brews. Prost!"
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary, Jesy, jornor, Peej1212
03/06/18 at 02:40pm in 2018 Bier Fest
I am kinda glad that there is enough space between this and howl o scream. I love a good beer as much as the next person......But..... i dont think we need more reasons to drink at howl o scream lol

"Its as much fun to scare as it is to be scared."--Vincent Price..

Sammi
Thanks given by:  jornor
03/13/18 at 04:31pm in 2018 Bier Fest (Latest Edit: 03/13/18 at 05:00pm by Nicole.)
From today's press release:

BGW Marketing Wrote:Bier Fest- Aug. 17 – Sept. 3: guests will enjoy more than 100 craft beers from around the world. Listen to the tunes of local bands as you raise a glass to toast the end of summer.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Lord Robert, Zachary, The Hessian, Zimmy, Kyle, jornor, Jesy

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |