ParkFans Logo

2018 Summer Camps

02/04/18 at 11:57am in 2018 Summer Camps (Latest Edit: 04/17/18 at 06:34pm by Nicole.)
We heard this morning from people who received a survey this weekend from BGW about possible Summer Camps. We thought y'all would be interested, as well.

It appears that as they did with the forthcoming annual memberships, the park is looking for feedback on a broad range of options.

Summer camps in general are not new to the SEAS chain.

You can see the specific options that were highlighted in the survey below.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Eric, Zachary, CastleOSullivan, Flyer, jornor
02/04/18 at 01:13pm in 2018 Summer Camps
As long as they offer adult camper sessions, it all sounds great to me! Cool
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Eric, horsesboy, luseendesi, Flyer, jornor, Peej1212
02/04/18 at 03:48pm in 2018 Summer Camps
This is pretty interesting, and great! I'm sure it would be as awesome as the one at SWO(although their summer camp is getting scaled back this year Frowning )

Rollercoaster?,oh, you must be talking about our festa landscaping project!
Thanks given by:  Connor, jornor
02/04/18 at 05:24pm in 2018 Summer Camps
Do we have enough of a zoological department left to do one of those camps?
Thanks given by:  jornor
02/04/18 at 06:25pm in 2018 Summer Camps
(02/04/18 05:24pm)horsesboy Wrote:  Do we have enough of a zoological department left to do one of those camps?

Hmm, good point.
Thanks given by:  jornor
02/04/18 at 11:22pm in 2018 Summer Camps
Behind the scenes at shows is something that I have always wanted. The London Rocks tour would have been perfect for some school trips, but I'm not sure how many kids would be interested in that type of thing. I know I would have loved it.

Find Me: Twitter | SoundCloud | YouTube
Contact Me: Private Message | Email
"Be careful what you wish for, be sure your wish is wise."
Thanks given by:  horsesboy, jornor, Peej1212
03/09/18 at 02:14pm in 2018 Summer Camps
I personally would love to camp out at my favorite park going behind the scenes of rides and ride them hopefully non-stop. I totally support this! Thumbs_up

You hunger for my secrets? Well than, you shall be fed!
Thanks given by:  Zachary, Zimmy, Peej1212, jornor
03/14/18 at 12:24pm in 2018 Summer Camps
I loved seaworld camp so much, I flew to Oralndo three times for it, I really hope they do an overnight resident camp!
Thanks given by:  jornor, Zachary
03/28/18 at 10:15am in 2018 Summer Camps
So I was on BGWJOBS.com and they are hiring Summer camp counselors for day, overnight, and resident camps. So this is happening!    
Thanks given by:  BBW, luseendesi, Connor, Ryan, Lolers, Nicole, horsesboy, lilleape, Jesy, Peej1212, jornor, Zachary, deacfan31
04/17/18 at 06:33pm in 2018 Summer Camps
It seems that the summer camps are being offered.

Here are the four week-long options:

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Zachary, deacfan31, CastleOSullivan
04/17/18 at 07:11pm in 2018 Summer Camps
Interesting that one of the camps involves making a new country for the park

BGW 2018
Thanks given by:  sufpadd, Nicole, horsesboy, deacfan31, CastleOSullivan
04/17/18 at 08:20pm in 2018 Summer Camps
I wish these camps were for all ages. I’d be interested in all of these and they sound so fun!! But alas, I’m 16... growing up is a cruel mistress.

@captain.prism on instagram
Thanks given by:  Zachary, Nicole, deacfan31, Connor, BenWilkerson, CastleOSullivan
04/18/18 at 06:56am in 2018 Summer Camps
I think this is a great move for the park. I see this as a way to kids involved into being "a part" of the park and excited. Who knows maybe in the future we can have one of these kids become a park president. Guess I'll just settle for owning stock ha.

"If someone says to you, take care of something, that means light it on fire right?" - Rafi
Thanks given by:  Glissade, Zachary, Joe
04/26/18 at 04:50pm in 2018 Summer Camps
They used to do summer camps for about two weeks about 10-15 years ago. I did it the summer Ireland opened and we got to go behind the scenes at Irish Thunder, Corkscrew Hill and the Globe (I think). Each day was a different theme, between coasters, animals, and food. In fact, for some ungodly reason, I clearly remember them having us try jambalaya as they were about to introduce it at Trappers.

All of this came full circle when I was at the park years ago and overheard someone near Trappers talking about jambalaya - weird deja vu experience.

Couldn't be more excited for these kids - great memories to be made.

Stop trying to make consensus happen. It's not gonna happen.
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary, Connor, CastleOSullivan
04/27/18 at 07:36pm in 2018 Summer Camps
I have heard about what Sky mentioned. Apparently, there was also a behind the scenes tour of Secrets of Castle O'Sullivan. I wonder what they showed on that tour.

Find Me: Twitter | SoundCloud | YouTube
Contact Me: Private Message | Email
"Be careful what you wish for, be sure your wish is wise."
Thanks given by:  Zachary

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |