ParkFans Logo

Project 2018: Gerstlauer Eurofighter

11/06/17 at 03:48pm in Project 2018: Gerstlauer Eurofighter
The local news is reporting that Darien Lake will be removing the parks Arrow Log Flume and replacing it with a Gerstlauer Eurofighter for 2018. The layout in the graphic appears to be idential to Iron Shark at Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, but it doesn't appear that this artwork final and may have just been a generic graphic that was pulled from Gerstlauer.

Check out the news here.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary, Connor
11/06/17 at 07:28pm in Project 2018: Gerstlauer Eurofighter
Is this Arrow flume number three that the US is losing in 2018?! It seems like the log flume apocalypse is finally upon us. Frowning

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Nicole
11/07/17 at 12:36am in Project 2018: Gerstlauer Eurofighter
Yeah it is. So very odd. It makes it even more interesting that BGW chose to keep Le Scoot.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
11/12/17 at 03:53am in Project 2018: Gerstlauer Eurofighter
One day the only thing left of Arrow will be Nessie... Frowning

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |