ParkFans Logo

Another Webcam Possible?

10/30/17 at 07:45pm in Another Webcam Possible?
Was there a webcam up this season? If not could it be possible for one to be up next season?
Thanks given by:  jornor
11/02/17 at 12:21pm in Another Webcam Possible?
There hasn’t been a webcam in years. I think one of the reasons for the discontinuation was due to an actor pulling his pants down in front of the webcam in Fear Fair. He did so on the last night of the Howl-O-Scream season one year.

It has been a long time since they discontinued the webcams. It would be nice if they would reconsider having them somewhere, especially during Christmas Town.

Find Me: Twitter | SoundCloud | YouTube
Contact Me: Private Message | Email
"Be careful what you wish for, be sure your wish is wise."
Thanks given by:  Merboy, Flyer, Alf33, jornor
11/02/17 at 01:41pm in Another Webcam Possible?
I would prefer never to be on a webcam

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Merboy, jornor
11/02/17 at 03:03pm in Another Webcam Possible?
I personally enjoyed the webcam at O'Tannenbuam and the one that was on the Verbolten bridge at the drop overlooking the Rhine. Both gave good views and I was able to judge the crowds.
Thanks given by:  Alf33, jornor
11/02/17 at 04:52pm in Another Webcam Possible?
Where was the webcam? Certainly one could avoid it if one wanted to?

The Lantern Light.com
11/02/17 at 05:11pm in Another Webcam Possible?
(11/02/17 04:52pm)Merboy Wrote:  Certainly one could avoid it if one wanted to?

The webcams were always positioned in such a tall or distant location that it would have been impossible to ever identify a person. Even though the picture was relatively high quality, individual guests appeared as little more than blurry blobs at the most.

Find Busch Dominion:
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  Merboy, jornor
11/02/17 at 05:14pm in Another Webcam Possible?
Even still, just no.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Merboy
11/03/17 at 08:05am in Another Webcam Possible? (Latest Edit: 11/03/17 at 08:08am by Alf33.)
(11/02/17 05:11pm)Joe Wrote:  
(11/02/17 04:52pm)Merboy Wrote:  Certainly one could avoid it if one wanted to?

The webcams were always positioned in such a tall or distant location that it would have been impossible to ever identify a person. Even though the picture was relatively high quality, individual guests appeared as little more than blurry blobs at the most.

There was one in the train car in Deadline for like two, maybe three years, that you could see everyone clearly because of the small area it covered. I think there was a second one looking at a stand up coffin that an actor would jump out of or be hiding beside of that you could clearly see the people. Don't remember it's exact location however.
11/04/17 at 10:14am in Another Webcam Possible?
(11/02/17 03:03pm)Celticdog Wrote:  ... and I was able to judge the crowds.

Probably one of the reasons they did away with the cam. Anything to show crowd levels is automatically something the park tries to hide. Even the estimated ride times don't show up in their map unless you are already at the park. They want people to show up, large crowds or not.
Thanks given by:  Celticdog, jornor

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |