ParkFans Logo

Forum Tips & Tricks

09/14/17 at 01:18am in Forum Tips & Tricks (Latest Edit: 09/14/17 at 01:19am by Gavin.)
Ever wonder how to embed certain content into your posts? Want to know how to get the most out of formatting your posts? Have a cool posting tip that you want to share with the rest of the forum? This is the thread for you!

Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing some tips on formating your posts so that others can get the most out of them, as well as some features of the forums you may not even know about. Other forum members are also encouraged to share what they know as well.

Now for my first tip:

How to Ignore User's Posts

So there is a user that you find particularly annoying, but they haven't done anything that could get them removed (or they own the site). Instead of continuing to get frustrated, you can hide their posts by adding them to your "Ignore List".

For step by step instructions on how to do this, simply follow the steps in this gallery:

How to Ignore Users on the ParkFans Network Forums

If you have any questions; feel free to PM me or post in this thread.
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Merboy, Joe, Shane
09/14/17 at 02:29am in Forum Tips & Tricks
Cool its about time someone got around to doing this and while the thought crossed my mind i never did have a way to go about it so thank Gavin.

"Proud son of Old Virginia"
11/11/17 at 07:57pm in Forum Tips & Tricks (Latest Edit: 11/11/17 at 07:58pm by Joe.)
(09/14/17 01:18am)Gavin Wrote:  How to Ignore User's Posts

So there is a user that you find particularly annoying, but they haven't done anything that could get them removed (or they own the site). Instead of continuing to get frustrated, you can hide their posts by adding them to your "Ignore List".

For step by step instructions on how to do this, simply follow the steps in this gallery:

How to Ignore Users on the ParkFans Network Forums

If you have any questions; feel free to PM me or post in this thread.

Bumping this for newer members who might not get along in certain heated threads at the moment.

Find Busch Dominion:
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  Zimmy, Merboy
11/12/17 at 03:26am in Forum Tips & Tricks

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |