ParkFans Logo

HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night

08/27/17 at 08:04pm in HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night (Latest Edit: 08/27/17 at 08:21pm by Nicole.)
I just got a flier in the mail from BGW for the new HOS Pass Member Preview Night.

Sep 22
4-10 pm

See pic:

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  horsesboy, deacfan31, jornor
08/28/17 at 11:43am in HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night
I received it as well. One question: Will it be only Howl-o-scream stuff open or the entire park?

I really don't want to go if they try to cram everyone into the shows and mazes without some other ways of diluting the crowd.
Thanks given by:  jornor
08/28/17 at 11:53am in HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night
Since the park is closed that day, my guess is that they will only be previewing the HOS attractions.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  VikingvadR, jornor
08/28/17 at 01:17pm in HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night
(08/28/17 11:53am)Nicole Wrote:  Since the park is closed that day, my guess is that they will only be previewing the HOS attractions.
That sucks. I was contemplating taking a day off from work because I was imagining very light crowds and a more personal experience. If that's the case it may be just as well to go on an earlier weekend during the event. Howl-O-Scream does arm to be the busiest part of the year. Parking last year filled up every day it didn't rain.
08/28/17 at 01:34pm in HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night
To be clear, until we get more information, I wouldn't make any concrete decisions.

Thanks given by:  Cthru3, jornor
08/28/17 at 02:27pm in HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night
(08/28/17 01:34pm)Nicole Wrote:  To be clear, until we get more information, I wouldn't make any concrete decisions.
Still 3 and a half weeks to go definitely haven't made up my mind yet.
08/28/17 at 03:45pm in HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night
I would imagine the attractions will be open as this is a preview night for Howl-O-Scream which as an event includes majority of the flats and all of the coasters.

Where is Hummel Boy?
08/30/17 at 12:11pm in HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night
Got that mailer too! Wasn't aware we got a special night to ourselves, that's cool. I honestly imagine that day will be less crowded then most of the howlscream days.
09/14/17 at 07:32am in HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night
We have never attended any preview events. We're thinking about driving up Friday because its a teacher work day in our county but not sure if it will be worth it. There are A LOT of pass holders. Did anyone ever hear what will be open or closed during Preview night? My concern is that if other attractions are closed, the lines may be even longer than a normal night. We could come other weekends, but not often on a Friday. Am I over-thinking this thing?
09/14/17 at 07:57am in HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night
So I don't think it will be extremely busy. It's a Thursday and a school night.
09/14/17 at 09:21am in HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night
It's a Friday.
09/14/17 at 09:29am in HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night
Whoops, my bad. Ignore me.
09/14/17 at 04:21pm in HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night
If it's anything like Preview Day when the season opens, it will be a mad house, though being on a Friday, and only 4-10, it may not be so bad. I'm going regardless.

I'd imagine everything will be open. It's all open during HOS, so it should all be open on Preview Day. Crowds should be big enough to warrant it.
Thanks given by:  lazerdoc, horsesboy, jornor
09/18/17 at 03:12pm in HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night (Latest Edit: 09/18/17 at 03:14pm by RollyCoaster.)
I received some small additional  details regarding preview day.

The "big rides" are the only rides that will be open, though a ride list wasn't given. Not only will Busch Gardens be previewing the mazes, but every Terror-Tory and show relevant to Howl-O-Scream will also be included in the event.

Curse of "and things only go downhill from here" DarKastle
Thanks given by:  horsesboy, VikingvadR, jornor, Zachary
09/18/17 at 03:20pm in HOS 2017 Pass Member Preview Night
I can finally do InvadR at night!
Thanks given by:  horsesboy, MAZ, jornor, Zachary

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |