ParkFans Logo

Project 2018: Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth (RMC Raptor)

08/03/17 at 11:36am in Project 2018: Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth (RMC Raptor) (Latest Edit: 08/03/17 at 12:29pm by Zachary.)
http://ew.com/movies/2017/08/03/wonder-w...ow_twitter

The popular DC Comics superhero will also ride the rails of amusement when San Antonio’s Six Flags Fiesta Texas opens its Wonder Woman: Lasso of Truth roller coaster in 2018, billed as the first publicly rideable single-rail design (coasters typically run on two-rail tracks) from Rocky Mountain Construction.

Across the ride’s twisty design, eight-passenger trains will carry riders over the 15.5-inch-wide steel track (which Rocky Mountain Construction has dubbed “IBox”), up 113 feet and down a 100-foot, 90-degree drop. The course also features three inversions and multiple overbanked turns, hitting speeds of 52 miles per hour.
Thanks given by:  Connor, Zachary, Joe, Haberdasher1973, Nicole, Eric
I was having a difficult time finding full resolution renders from the outlets that have published the news so far, so I collected them myself.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Connor
It's the McDonalds Golden Arches coaster!

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Pretzel Kaiser, Zachary, CastleOSullivan, Gavin, Washingtonian
I'm curious if this is a shelf design from RMC or custom. Based on the footer height, I am thinking it might be a shelf design. I'm hoping that the rumored CGA Raptor has a unique layout from this ride and is not a clone.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
(08/03/17 12:36pm)Thomas Wrote:  It's the McDonalds Golden Arches coaster!

They want to make sure this coaster meets the golden standard, like Six Flags.

"Be careful what you wish for, be sure your wish is wise."

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |