ParkFans Logo

Cedar Point & Kings Island Touring Tips?

06/14/17 at 03:42pm in Cedar Point & Kings Island Touring Tips? (Latest Edit: 06/14/17 at 03:53pm by Joe.)
Hey everybody!

I'll be heading to Ohio next week for my first visit to Cedar Point and Kings Island. I'll be spending Monday and Tuesday at Cedar Point, and the second half of Wednesday and all of Thursday at Kings Island. With the exception of Wednesday, I plan to spend the entire day at the park, open to close.

Does anyone have any advice for visiting these two parks? Which rides should I see first? Where are the best places to eat? Places to stop and relax? What other "secrets," "shortcuts," or "can't-miss" info should I know?

Most importantly, if anyone has any suggestions for a potential "touring plan," that would be super.

Thanks so much!

Find Busch Dominion:
BuschDominion.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
06/14/17 at 03:49pm in Cedar Point & Kings Island Touring Tips? (Latest Edit: 06/14/17 at 03:49pm by Thomas.)
Don't miss out on riding the Steeplechase at Cedar Point; Skip KI entirely.

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Joe
Go for Fast Lane Plus at The Point if it's even slightly busy. So many attractions it's not worth risking it.

Oh, and Kings Island just get to Mystic Timbers at rope drop and ride Beast at night. It closes for Fireworks and reopens after so I would hit this last.

Where is Hummel Boy?
Thanks given by:  Joe, Zachary
06/14/17 at 07:44pm in Cedar Point & Kings Island Touring Tips? (Latest Edit: 06/14/17 at 07:45pm by MAZ.)
I'll be at KI Mon, Tues, and Thurs. I only need to ride Beast and mystic timbers. Nothing else is really tickling my fancy. I should get plenty of rides on them. I'll only be there in the evenings and after dark though. I know you won't be there on Tuesday, but the park is keeping MT open for an hour after close for passholders.

Where? Behind the rabbit?
Thanks given by:  Joe

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |