ParkFans Logo

Minor Park Changes: 2017

04/21/17 at 10:08am in Minor Park Changes: 2017
Some of these have already been mentioned elsewhere. Included just to gather them in one place.

The planter and vine are gone in Killarney. Not sure I love this change. The other side remains unchanged.

A little path widening in Scotland and Jack Hanna.

The Nice new LeScoot signage from last yeat is MIA.

Some clocks have a new locked home in German Gifts.

The 75% off store is just table space for eating now.

The queue removed for Rudolph remains open at Apollo.

Europe in the Air decorations are gone in preparation for Project 2018

Several other changes mention before.

Also mentioned before, the London Rocks v1 puppets now live in ShamRocks.

Help me out here. Aren't there trees or shrubbery missing at the Festa train station?

Thanks given by:  Connor, Zachary, VACoasterFan, Gameboyzee, Alf33, Joe, Merboy, Flyer, jornor, VikingvadR
04/21/17 at 10:52am in Minor Park Changes: 2017 (Latest Edit: 04/21/17 at 10:52am by Zachary.)
I actually thought that there were a few new plants behind Festa Station this year. The pipeline clearing is still striking in that area of the park for sure though. Frowning

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  BGW Family, jornor
04/21/17 at 04:21pm in Minor Park Changes: 2017
Yep, there was a line of the Bald Cypress along the entire berm across from the train platform. It was adjacent to the pipeline corridor, even though it is perched up 6 feet above the natural grade.
Thanks given by:  Zachary, BGW Family, Jesy, jornor
04/21/17 at 04:35pm in Minor Park Changes: 2017
There used to be a young willow across from the platform, too, I'm pretty sure -- but that was a few years back.
Thanks given by:  jornor
04/21/17 at 07:59pm in Minor Park Changes: 2017
I think the willow was damaged by a storm and replaced with four pine trees.

I remember the large garden bed removed a bit back in favor of trying to spruce up the pipeline corridor or for other garden beds, not sure though.
Thanks given by:  Zachary, BBW, jornor
04/22/17 at 09:24pm in Minor Park Changes: 2017
I'm still salty about the removal of the wisteria vines on the castle in Ireland. SALTY!

The Lantern Light.com
Thanks given by:  jornor, Sky, deacfan31
04/22/17 at 10:02pm in Minor Park Changes: 2017 (Latest Edit: 04/22/17 at 10:05pm by Thomas.)

__________Image

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Joe, Gameboyzee, Zimmy, Zachary, Merboy, jornor, Sky
04/22/17 at 11:14pm in Minor Park Changes: 2017
They replaced all the doors/restraints on Le Catapult with ones that secure just like the ones on Scrambler at KD do.
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Kyle, BGW Family, jornor
04/23/17 at 11:36am in Minor Park Changes: 2017
(04/22/17 10:02pm)Thomas Wrote:  Image

__________Image

*dries up and turns inside-out*

The Lantern Light.com
Thanks given by:  Zimmy, Nicole, jornor
04/25/17 at 11:29am in Minor Park Changes: 2017
We noticed a lack of dinner rolls with the dinners at the Festhaus....does that count????
Thanks given by:  Mamunia, jornor
04/25/17 at 03:04pm in Minor Park Changes: 2017 (Latest Edit: 04/25/17 at 03:05pm by Shane.)
(04/21/17 10:08am)BGW Family Wrote:  The queue removed for Rudolph remains open at Apollo.
Image Image

I was not aware of this. While I know the queue has not filled enough to completely take over the entire space under the canopy, it is very jarring to see all of this open space. They should do something with it.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
Thanks given by:  jornor
04/25/17 at 03:08pm in Minor Park Changes: 2017
How about a snake exhibit and some cabanas?
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zimmy, MAZ, Zachary, phurst, jornor, CastleOSullivan
04/25/17 at 04:53pm in Minor Park Changes: 2017 (Latest Edit: 04/25/17 at 04:54pm by MAZ.)
One giant cabana will do. 'The Apollo' could be rented out to large groups on a daily basis. Mainly 'parkfans'! (I'll chip in)

Edit: they'll have to put a bar in there though.

Where? Behind the rabbit?
Thanks given by:  Zimmy, Nicole, Merboy, Nicksboo, jornor
04/25/17 at 05:54pm in Minor Park Changes: 2017 (Latest Edit: 04/25/17 at 05:56pm by Pretzel Kaiser.)
I think I speak for Nicole and Zach here in that giving Parkfans an exclusive space to relax at the park would just happen to coincide with better reviews.
Thanks given by:  MAZ, Merboy, Zimmy, jornor
04/25/17 at 06:48pm in Minor Park Changes: 2017
Um... no.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Merboy, Zimmy, jornor

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |