ParkFans Logo

Volcano Bay Ticket Prices Announced

03/30/17 at 09:05am in Volcano Bay Ticket Prices Announced (Latest Edit: 03/30/17 at 09:05am by Nicole.)
Anyone who has been looking will know that until now Universal had not released single day and annual pass prices for Volcano Bay. In fact the only way to purchase a ticket to the new water park yourself was to add it to a 2-park pass.

Thankfully, both single day ($67) and 3-park annual pass prices are now available.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Thomas, Eric, Unagi
03/30/17 at 03:06pm in Volcano Bay Ticket Prices Announced (Latest Edit: 03/30/17 at 06:34pm by Eric.)
it's $99 bucks to add it to my pass(preferred), I don't know if that's worth it since it expires in December. It's also worth noting that there are bloclout dates for Volcano Bay on all the passes except the premier pass.

Rollercoaster?,oh, you must be talking about our festa landscaping project!
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary
03/30/17 at 03:38pm in Volcano Bay Ticket Prices Announced
I'm planning to get a single day ticket, rather than adding it to my pass. I can't see going there more than once this year.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Eric, Zachary
03/30/17 at 06:26pm in Volcano Bay Ticket Prices Announced
(03/30/17 03:06pm)Eric Wrote:  it's $99 bucks to add it to my pass, I don't know if that's worth it since it expires in December. It's also worth noting that there are bloclout dates for Volcano Bay on all the passes except the premier pass.

I have a Preferred Pass and if I were to upgrade it to include Volcano Bay, the blockout dates are only from July 1-30.  I never go to any of the Orlando parks in the middle of Summer.  It is just too damn hot.  So having those blockout dates wouldn't phase me at all. However I'd probably do like Nicole and just get a one day ticket just to check it out.
Thanks given by:  Eric, Nicole, Zimmy, Zachary
03/30/17 at 06:49pm in Volcano Bay Ticket Prices Announced
it kinda took me by surprise that preferred members had blockout dates. The main reason I got the preferred was because there was no blackout dates(and to have free parking), but like Unagi said, it's too hot and it's too crowded to go there anyways in July.

Rollercoaster?,oh, you must be talking about our festa landscaping project!
Thanks given by:  Unagi, Zachary
03/30/17 at 08:30pm in Volcano Bay Ticket Prices Announced
We should have a meet up!...maybe...

Hello, my name is Chris, today is my birthday.

2010 Coaster Count:
Alpengeist: 34 | Apollo's Chariot: 66 | Griffon: 21 | Loch Ness Monster: 26 | Total: 147
Thanks given by:  Eric, Zachary

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |