ParkFans Logo

Blackstone to sell SeaWorld stake to China’s Zhonghong Zhuoye

03/24/17 at 10:04am in Blackstone to sell SeaWorld stake to China’s Zhonghong Zhuoye (Latest Edit: 03/24/17 at 10:13am by Nicole.)
Presented without comment:

Financial Times Wrote:Private-equity group Blackstone has agreed to sell its 21 per cent stake in SeaWorld to a wholly owned subsidiary of China’s Zhonghong Zhuoye Group Co Ltd, in a deal set to bring the US marine theme park to China for the first time.

Full Reuters Article

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  CoasterJon18, Lord Robert, BBW, RollyCoaster, Unagi
Well that is an unexpected turn of events.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
Thanks given by:  Nicole, CoasterJon18, RollyCoaster
I'm actually pleasantly surprised....

SeaWorld Orlando & Busch Gardens Tampa
Theme Park lover~ Future Rollercoaster Designer
Most likely distracted or daydreaming about theme parks.. Welcome to my world.

Instagram | Twitter
I hope the company doesn't expand too much more... I'd hate to see some parks shrivel away in terms of investment, opting to invest overseas.

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. ~Theodore Roosevelt
Thanks given by:  Zimmy
So Seaworld is not ChiCom?

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb
Thanks given by:  Nicole

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |