ParkFans Logo

Dole Whip is here!

03/22/17 at 08:29pm in Dole Whip is here! (Latest Edit: 03/22/17 at 08:50pm by Luke.)
Dole Whip comes to Busch Gardens!!! Currently at Roman Freeze in Festa.

$7.29 for a pineapple with Dole Whip in it.
Thanks given by:  Username, Zachary, chevyhd17, Nicole, Unagi, Celticdog, CaptainPrism, Connor, Brandon, Kyle, luseendesi, Chris, SWStevo, ce23693, UnicornZiva, Zimmy, jornor, netdvn, Jesy
03/22/17 at 09:48pm in Dole Whip is here!
Love!

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Unagi, Luke, Zimmy
03/22/17 at 09:59pm in Dole Whip is here!
Hope they serve both the regular and swirl.

Thanks given by:  Nicole, Luke, SWStevo, Zimmy, jornor
03/22/17 at 11:39pm in Dole Whip is here!
(03/22/17 08:29pm)Luke Wrote:  Dole Whip comes to Busch Gardens!!! Currently at Roman Freeze in Festa.

This makes me so happy since I just moved back from Hawaii! My life is complete!
Thanks given by:  Unagi, Nicole, Zimmy, jornor
03/23/17 at 06:20pm in Dole Whip is here!
(03/22/17 08:29pm)Luke Wrote:  Dole Whip comes to Busch Gardens!!! Currently at Roman Freeze in Festa.

Thanks given by:  luseendesi, jornor
03/24/17 at 03:50pm in Dole Whip is here!
(03/22/17 11:39pm)Kyle Wrote:  This makes me so happy since I just moved back from Hawaii! My life is complete!

I love the original Dole Whip and other baked goods at the Dole Plantation. I used to stop there on my way to the shrimp truck when I went to HI for business.

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Unagi, jornor, Kyle
03/26/17 at 01:01am in Dole Whip is here!
(03/24/17 03:50pm)Zimmy Wrote:  
(03/22/17 11:39pm)Kyle Wrote:  This makes me so happy since I just moved back from Hawaii! My life is complete!

I love the original Dole Whip and other baked goods at the Dole Plantation.  I used to stop there on my way to the shrimp truck when I went to HI for business.
I really think shrimp truck style food would be amazing for F&WF, and any of the Dole baked goods/macadamia nuts of course!
Thanks given by:  jornor, Nicole, Zimmy
03/26/17 at 09:58am in Dole Whip is here!
I really hope they utilize it for Food & Wine Festival maybe by moving the Hawaii booth over there and offering floaters of Macadamia Nut rum/liqueur (ok, so that's a straight copy of Epcot's Flower & garden festival menu but I wouldn't complain)
Thanks given by:  Kyle, jornor
03/26/17 at 10:42am in Dole Whip is here! (Latest Edit: 03/26/17 at 10:44am by Merboy.)
(03/24/17 03:50pm)Zimmy Wrote:  

I love the original Dole Whip and other baked goods at the Dole Plantation.  I used to stop there on my way to the shrimp truck when I went to HI for business.

This is cool.

I'm going to HI for the first time this summer.

Edit: that was off-topic so... Dole Whips are... *thinking*... I have not had this product so perhaps I will experience it for the first time at the park. It better live up to the reputation you guys have set or ELSE.

The Lantern Light.com
Thanks given by:  BBW
03/26/17 at 11:57am in Dole Whip is here!
(03/22/17 09:59pm)Unagi Wrote:  Hope they serve both the regular and swirl.

They do. Served in a cone, bowl, or the pineapple.

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  luseendesi, jornor
03/26/17 at 12:02pm in Dole Whip is here!
I have to say that i was disappointed with this treat. Maybe i am not remembering correctly, but the dole whip here does not seem the same as at disneyworld. This tastes like frozen pineapple juice. I thought they disneyworld one was more like pineapple ice cream. Again, i might not be remembering right.
03/26/17 at 12:51pm in Dole Whip is here!
I tried the Dole whip last night and it definitely seems a little more icy than the WDW Dole whip, but that could be because the WDW Dole whips are served outdoors in the Florida heat so they are a bit wetter versus being served indoors at Roman Frieze. Having had an Adventureland Dole whip as recently as August, the taste seemed almost identical to me.
Thanks given by:  sotomexx, Zachary, jornor
03/26/17 at 02:41pm in Dole Whip is here!
The Dole Whip at WDW actually varies from location to location, in my experience. In Adventureland it is paler and creamier than Animal Kingdom and the Polynesian Resort. Both KD's and BGW's are similar to the Dole Whip at the Polynesian.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Brandon, MAZ, Unagi, jornor
03/26/17 at 02:44pm in Dole Whip is here!
This weekend I'll give it a shot and see how it compares to the original Dole Plantation recipe.
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Brandon, Zachary, Zimmy, jornor
03/26/17 at 04:40pm in Dole Whip is here!
(03/22/17 09:59pm)Unagi Wrote:  Image

I want to say that I was expecting something like the picture on the left. I think it looked more like the pineapple side of right side picture. It was refreshing, just not what I was expecting. It will probably be very nice on a hot day.
Thanks given by:  Zachary, jornor

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |