ParkFans Logo

Looking for a Lunchbox

03/10/17 at 02:08pm in Looking for a Lunchbox
Hey there everyone! I was wondering, does anyone have on of those old lunch boxes you got in a kids meal from Trappers that they'd be willing to sell? I don't know when they were around, but they were a royal blue and had cartoon versions of the mascots from BBW, LNM, Alpengiest, Apollo, (and possibly Griffin? I can't remember). I had one of these when I was younger, and I really loved it, but I suppose we threw it away at one point.

@captain.prism on instagram
Thanks given by:  SWStevo
03/11/17 at 04:32am in Looking for a Lunchbox (Latest Edit: 03/11/17 at 04:33am by Merboy.)

This?

The Lantern Light.com
Thanks given by:  CaptainPrism, SWStevo
03/11/17 at 12:01pm in Looking for a Lunchbox
I remember the one being referred to, but never actually picked one up. The only lunchbox I have from the park is the old Ireland one from 2001 that I keep my Gameboy games in...

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  CaptainPrism, Zachary
03/11/17 at 06:52pm in Looking for a Lunchbox
(03/11/17 04:32am)Merboy Wrote:  Image

This?

Not quite. It's the same style, but in blue, and with the mascots of the coasters rather than the coasters themselves Smiling

@captain.prism on instagram
03/14/17 at 10:27am in Looking for a Lunchbox
I started reading your post and had to read it a second time to realize I had that lunch box. I believe I still have it somewhere but I'll have to look when I get home, (in school). I'll let you know ASAP!

Get to The Point..... CEDAR POINT!!!
Thanks given by:  CaptainPrism, Zachary
03/14/17 at 08:42pm in Looking for a Lunchbox

Is this the one you are talking about? I also found the one below as well in my search, LOL!    

Get to The Point..... CEDAR POINT!!!
Thanks given by:  Joe, The Hessian, Zachary, Luke
03/14/17 at 08:45pm in Looking for a Lunchbox
Holy moly, I thought I would never see that lunch box design again! Ah, the memories. Thank you so much for sharing, SWStevo!

Find Busch Dominion:
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  SWStevo, Luke
06/10/17 at 12:06pm in Looking for a Lunchbox
If you're still looking for that lunchbox, I'd say check thrift stores! I've seen it a bunch of times at different ones and always regret not buying it (because of space and more often than not the picture is all messed up). But it's worth a try. If I see it again I will be sure to get it. Smiling

Coaster Count: 39
Top 5: Manta (SWO), Intimidator 305/Fury 325 (tie 'til I can decide), Mako, Apollo's Chariot
06/11/17 at 09:08am in Looking for a Lunchbox
(06/10/17 12:06pm)ElsaManta Wrote:  If you're still looking for that lunchbox, I'd say check thrift stores! I've seen it a bunch of times at different ones and always regret not buying it (because of space and more often than not the picture is all messed up). But it's worth a try. If I see it again I will be sure to get it. Smiling

Okay, I JUST went to the thrift store I have most often seen that lunchbox in yesterday evening...and guess what, it was there, and the picture was 100% intact. I actually saw another one that was kind of wrecked and didn't buy that one, only the good one. If you still are looking for it, I'm willing to mail it to you. (and I can post a picture to, you know, prove I actually have the lunchbox, lolTongue)

Coaster Count: 39
Top 5: Manta (SWO), Intimidator 305/Fury 325 (tie 'til I can decide), Mako, Apollo's Chariot
Thanks given by:  UncleDuncan, Zachary, Zimmy, jornor

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |