ParkFans Logo

Season Long Fast Pass!

03/01/17 at 05:06pm in Season Long Fast Pass!
SEASON PASS FAST LANE PLUS
Pays for itself in less than 2 visits!
The fastest way to fun all season is here. Add Fast Lane Plus to your Season Pass and speed past the regular wait lines on your favorite rides and attractions every time you visit the park in 2017. Hurry, a limited number are available all season so get yours today!
Add It to Your Season Pass for Only
$115

Source:
https://www.kingsdominion.com/tickets-passes/fast-lane

I'm sure us Kings Dominion regulars appreciate the price compared to the Busch Gardens variant. No more long waits for Volcano!

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. ~Theodore Roosevelt
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary, Joe, Connor, Phoggy, jornor
03/01/17 at 05:11pm in Season Long Fast Pass! (Latest Edit: 03/01/17 at 05:12pm by Zachary.)
That is an INSANE deal. I'm stunned by how cheap this is. If people want it, it's something you need to buy quickly because there's no way these don't sell out.

Doesn't include Fright Lane of course, but it does work on rides through Haunt. Absolutely nuts.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Joe, RollyCoaster, jornor
03/01/17 at 05:46pm in Season Long Fast Pass!
I might have to pick one up. I normally use a guest assistant system for my medical condition, but ride ops are very inconsistent on execution.
Thanks given by:  RollyCoaster, jornor
03/01/17 at 06:08pm in Season Long Fast Pass!
That's a mind-blowingly low price. I'm not sure if I want this just because I visit enough that waiting in lines isn't a big deal for me, but for someone who visits a handful of times per year but not regularly, this is one of the best deals I've ever seen come from the park.

Also, don't forget the ridiculously high price of a regular one-day Fast Lane pass. This thing costs less than two daily passes.

From a business perspective, this is brilliant. It has people like me, a regular visitor who never pays for a one-day fast pass, considering giving them $115 that I otherwise wouldn't spend.

Find Busch Dominion:
BuschDominion.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  Zachary, RollyCoaster, jornor
03/02/17 at 10:46am in Season Long Fast Pass! (Latest Edit: 03/02/17 at 11:01am by Pretzel Kaiser.)
They just confirmed than supplies are limited on Facebook. I just picked one up, I wonder if my HSA will reimburse me. Tongue
Thanks given by:  jornor
03/02/17 at 02:28pm in Season Long Fast Pass!
I'm not sure how much I'm going to get down there but I'm really debating get this. I'm about 4 hours away but even if I only go 3 times that 38 bucks a trip. I can't believe they are this cheap. I know attendance is a lot higher at great adventure but they are charging 399 for their version.
Thanks given by:  Zachary, jornor
03/02/17 at 04:04pm in Season Long Fast Pass!
In my experience, KD has a lot of unexpectedly crowded days, and I often by FastLane once I am there.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
03/02/17 at 04:07pm in Season Long Fast Pass!
(03/02/17 03:51pm)RollyCoaster Wrote:  Unless all 3 trips are taking place on a Saturday then I probably wouldn't get it, but even on Saturdays the waits are tolerable untill approximately 12:00-1:00 when crowds become noticeably larger. Riding Volcano and Flight Of Fear right when you get to the park could save you quite a bit of money. Going later in the day is a completely different story, however. If you're not in a rush to get to the park then I would absolutely take advantage of the offer. Even only if you're going 3 times, it will still save you the missery of Volcanos full Queue.

I plan on combining some of the trips with Busch Gardens so a Saturday at KD with the fast pass and going to Busch Gardens on a Sunday might be the way to go. I wonder how many of these they are going to sell.
03/02/17 at 06:01pm in Season Long Fast Pass!
I find the price difference between this and BGW's version incredibly humorous. KD's has value. BGW's is a joke and shows an assumption that people are stupid.

Where? Behind the rabbit?
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Joe, Zachary, jornor, CastleOSullivan
03/02/17 at 06:09pm in Season Long Fast Pass!
Decided to get KD season passes this year and had to pick one up. Probably will end up going 6-8 times or so, but now it'll be easy to justify going on a Saturday with this thing. Hopefully they don't have too many available or it will make the system worthless. But to test it out for a season is certainly worth it at that price point.
Thanks given by:  Zachary, jornor
03/07/17 at 08:47pm in Season Long Fast Pass!
I prefer BG's method of doing this. From a business perspective having to artificially limit the number of passes makes no sense. Either there will be way too many, or the first buyers will get a great deal I suppose.

Hello, my name is Chris, today is my birthday.

2010 Coaster Count:
Alpengeist: 34 | Apollo's Chariot: 66 | Griffon: 21 | Loch Ness Monster: 26 | Total: 147
03/07/17 at 10:40pm in Season Long Fast Pass!
What's crazy is that KD doesn't have the cheapest season long Fastlane, that would be both California's Great America and VallyFair. I made a chart of the pricing at all Cedar Fair Parks below.

Carowinds has sold out, but was previously $125. It seems to me that Cedar Fair is leaving money on the table with these prices.
Thanks given by:  Unagi, SatansHockey, jornor
03/08/17 at 04:31am in Season Long Fast Pass! (Latest Edit: 03/08/17 at 05:40am by Unagi.)
(03/07/17 10:40pm)Gavin Wrote:  Image

Not surprised they didn't offer this for the four most visited parks in the chain.  They could've charged an arm and a leg for them at KBF, CW, CP and KI and the locals still would've gobbled them up in a split second leaving the ones who weren't able to get them in a state of uproar.
03/08/17 at 12:39pm in Season Long Fast Pass!
I ended up purchasing the fast lane plus pass. This is my first year with a cedar fair platinum pass as well as a Busch Gardens platinum pass so I want to take advantage of it.

I'm about 4 to 4 and half hours from kings Dominion but my thinking on the fast lane plus pass is that now instead of driving down Friday night and paying for a hotel that night I can just wake up and leave at a reasonable hour on Saturday and show up whenever and not worry about lines. Then I'll go to Busch Gardens Williamsburg on Sunday and head home that night. If I do this trip a few times I already save a decent amount of money by not paying for a hotel Friday night.

The last time I did this trip I did Busch on Saturday and Kings on a Sunday. I found that Busch was really crowded so I'm hoping that it ends up being a bit less crowded on Sundays. I'll have to drive an extra hour home on Sunday since Busch is farther but if the crowds are less than it is well worth it.

I am curious to see if they end up raising the prices for this next year though if enough people are taking advantage of this. I'm not very far from Dorney but unless you're going to the water park all the time the fast lane plus isn't needed on the rides side.
Thanks given by:  Joe, Zachary, jornor, Jesy
03/25/17 at 06:03pm in Season Long Fast Pass!
Season long Fast lane plus is sold out.

https://www.kingsdominion.com/tickets-passes/fast-lane
Thanks given by:  Nicole, RollyCoaster, jornor, Zachary

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |