ParkFans Logo

All Season Dining Menus 2017

02/10/17 at 07:00am in All Season Dining Menus 2017
KD posted the dining plan meals for most restaurants, unfortunately they have not posted the meals for the new restaurants on the plan (i.e. Chick fil a, Boardwalk Fries, Panda Express)

https://www.kingsdominion.com/things-to-do/dining-plans
Thanks given by:  SWStevo, Zachary, jeffh
02/11/17 at 04:13pm in All Season Dining Menus 2017 (Latest Edit: 02/12/17 at 12:06pm by Kd2016.)
Glad they added ( chick-fil-a and boardwalk fries) but why no option for salad at chick-fil-a or just a large fry option at boardwalk fries?. I would like to see something a bit different added then just nuggets&fries.. Maybe a dessert option at sweet frog or dippin dots ..
02/11/17 at 07:42pm in All Season Dining Menus 2017
(02/11/17 04:13pm)Kd2016 Wrote:  Glad they added ( chick-fil-a and boardwalk fries) but why no option for salad at chick-fil-a or just a large fry at boardwalk fries?. I would like something a bit different added then just nuggets&fries.. Maybe a dessert option or sweet frog or dippin dots ..
From what I remember the salads at the parks Chick-fil-A are the same salads at ever restaurant in the park. I would assume that if that is the case that they are included like theyvare in the park restaurants but that both memory from almost a year ago and a guess.
02/11/17 at 08:04pm in All Season Dining Menus 2017
Holy cow. I never realized there are 16 restaurants at KD. It's no wonder they only have 5 or six open on any given day.

Where? Behind the rabbit?
Thanks given by:  Pretzel Kaiser, CastleOSullivan
02/12/17 at 06:50pm in All Season Dining Menus 2017
(02/11/17 08:04pm)MAZ Wrote:  Holy cow. I never realized there are 16 restaurants at KD. It's no wonder they only have 5 or six open on any given day.

There's a lot of variety at the park, but only when all the restaurants are open. I don't understand why the most mediocre restaurants (Victoria's, Hungry Hippo) are consistently open while more the more interesting restaurants (Wayside Grill, Chicken Shack) are rarely open even in the summer.

Find Busch Dominion:
BuschDominion.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  Pretzel Kaiser, SWStevo
02/12/17 at 08:27pm in All Season Dining Menus 2017
Cost. Staffing. Capacity.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Gavin
02/12/17 at 10:24pm in All Season Dining Menus 2017
(02/12/17 08:27pm)Nicole Wrote:  Cost.  Staffing. Capacity.

While I'm sure these are legit reasons, the decisions are still often questionable. I remember a few times visiting Haunt on Friday and the closest place open that offered the dining plan was Victoria's. Grante,d that won't be an issue with Panda Express added to the mix this year, I find it amazing that the park lacked that much foresight.
Thanks given by:  CastleOSullivan
02/19/17 at 04:34pm in All Season Dining Menus 2017
When the OP started the thread the dining plan meals for the added locations were not listed, but it's now been updated:

*NEW Chick-Fil-A In Planet Snoopy

8-Pack Nuggets and waffle fries
   Classic Chick-fil-A Sandwich and waffle fries
   Spicy Chick-fil-A Sandwich and waffle fries

*NEW Boardwalk Fries In Old Virginia

Chicken Tenders and a side

*NEW Panda Express On International Street

Panda Bowl -- one entree and a side of rice or chow mein

Full list of all was already posted by OP but here it is again:

https://www.kingsdominion.com/things-to-do/dining-plans
Thanks given by:  Pretzel Kaiser, Joe, Nicole, Luke, tigercoaster, SWStevo, Zachary
03/26/17 at 07:15am in All Season Dining Menus 2017
Hey all....I'm in a unique position that I work over at the Denny's right by the old Best Western at the park, and I just bought myself the season pass, the dining plan and the drink plan...Being that I live at the hotel here and can just walk over to the park 2x a day and get every single food item on the menu at KD, How can I help make this a detailed as possible thread? I can literally eat at the park every day it's open....just let me know how I can best help.
Thanks given by:  Dan1357, RollyCoaster, SWStevo, jornor
03/27/17 at 12:47pm in All Season Dining Menus 2017
Can you post pictures of this years food menus with prices?
Thanks given by:  SWStevo, jornor

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |