ParkFans Logo

Fun Spot Kissimmee Project 2017: Mine Blower

12/10/16 at 11:55am in Fun Spot Kissimmee Project 2017: Mine Blower (Latest Edit: 05/02/17 at 02:55pm by Zachary.)
Fun spot in Kissimmee announced a new wooden coaster from Gravity group with 11 airtime hills, a barrel roll, and max height of 82 feet.

Orlando Sentinel

This is my most anticipated ride of 2017. Not only because it is gonna be 30 mins away from me, but because it seems to have the best layout of all the wooden coasters I've seen for 2017.

I would also like to state that this will be the only wooden coaster with an inversion by my book. RMC topper track doesn't count.

Hello, my name is Chris, today is my birthday.

2010 Coaster Count:
Alpengeist: 34 | Apollo's Chariot: 66 | Griffon: 21 | Loch Ness Monster: 26 | Total: 147
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Connor, Eric
Hades 360 has an inversion. It's in Wisconsin Dells. I believe it was built by the Gravity Group as well.
Ah, good catch, I forgot about that one. Still, quite excited for this ride.

2010 Coaster Count:
Alpengeist: 34 | Apollo's Chariot: 66 | Griffon: 21 | Loch Ness Monster: 26 | Total: 147
POV

YouTube Link

Thanks given by:  Fur Dozy, Nicole, Connor, Eric, Zachary
P.s. Fun spot needs to get better at nolimits.

2010 Coaster Count:
Thanks given by:  Eric
Glad to see Fun Spot expanding the Kissimmee location. This park felt so rundown when I was there in summer. They added a Ferris wheel right outside the entrance to Old Town which brightens up the area pretty well.

Now I actually have a good reason to return here.

Project Geauga Lake - Photos! - BGW Crowd Calendar - Don't look back, as you brave the Black Forest
Thanks given by:  Zachary
Excited to see Gravity Group building something in the US for once. It's been quite a while.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
Thanks given by:  Zachary
Mine Blower will be the name of the new coaster.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/travel/at...story.html
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary
That's... Not a good name.

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Pretzel Kaiser, Nicole, MAZ, Joe, Zachary
Walked around Old Town on Tuesday... I don't have high hopes for this coaster.

A ParkFans Advisor for the people!
The location is bad, but I'm convinced that this is going to be the best new ride of 2017 for the US. Can't wait to ride it in a few months.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Connor
03/19/17 at 09:16pm in Fun Spot Kissimmee Project 2017: Mine Blower (Latest Edit: 03/19/17 at 09:16pm by Unagi.)
^I don't mind the location. It's just a few lights down from one of my vacation rentals! Tongue
This ride is looking absolutely gorgeous. So glad I'll be able to hit it this summer!

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Joe, Unagi, Nicole
(02/09/17 11:44pm)Unagi Wrote:  Mine Blower will be the name of the new coaster.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/travel/at...story.html

That is a truly bad news clip...

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb
The front train was posted on Reddit.. And it's..... interesting.

Thanks given by:  Unagi, Nicole, Connor, CaptainPrism

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |