ParkFans Logo

New Charging Stations

10/01/16 at 08:57pm in New Charging Stations
Busch Gardens Williamsburg will be getting charging stations near Griffon and the entryway to Das Festhaus. They will be just like the ones in SeaWorld Orlando's Pass Member Lounge, except they will cost $2 (I'm not sure if that's per-hour). They shine blue when the bin is empty, red when charging, and green when charged sufficiently (about 80% on newer iPhone devices).

In fact, they may already be here. Can anyone confirm?

Find Me: Twitter | SoundCloud | YouTube
Contact Me: Private Message | Email
"Be careful what you wish for, be sure your wish is wise."
Thanks given by:  Nicole, horsesboy, Eric, Kyle, Merboy, Zachary
10/01/16 at 10:41pm in New Charging Stations
I like those charging stations a lot, they are wonderful at the SWO pass member lounge, there was some at wild arctic that cost 2 dollars too, but now they are gone, maybe they got shipped to Busch Gardens.

Rollercoaster?,oh, you must be talking about our festa landscaping project!
10/02/16 at 10:50am in New Charging Stations
Are these the same as the ones that they use to have at Griffin?
10/02/16 at 12:28pm in New Charging Stations
(10/02/16 10:50am)horsesboy Wrote:  Are these the same as the ones that they use to have at Griffin?
I don't know what the ones at griffon looked like, but here is the one they will be adding.Image

Rollercoaster?,oh, you must be talking about our festa landscaping project!
Thanks given by:  horsesboy, SWStevo, Zachary
10/02/16 at 01:35pm in New Charging Stations
(10/02/16 12:28pm)Eric Wrote:  
(10/02/16 10:50am)horsesboy Wrote:  Are these the same as the ones that they use to have at Griffin?
I don't know what the ones at griffon looked like, but here is the one they will be adding.Image
Thanks these are different ones then what they had before. Hopefully they work better as I used the old ones one time and after 2 hrs still only had about 60 percent charge.
Thanks given by:  SWStevo
10/24/16 at 10:39am in New Charging Stations
Griffon has its new charging stations! $2.00 for however long you need to charge your device. Once you put it in the bin to charge, your credit/debit card acts as the key to unlock it whenever you need it. That way you can still check messages, charge status, etc.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:  Nicole, CastleOSullivan, jornor, Luke, Zachary
11/28/16 at 02:49pm in New Charging Stations
The charging station at the Griffon plaza is still there for CT (although unusable, currently). A second charging station has been added to Das Festhaus in the entryway next to the shop's checkout area! Winking
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary, jornor
11/28/16 at 03:10pm in New Charging Stations
That is great information! We were actually wondering about the charging stations on Sunday.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Kyle, Zachary, jornor
11/28/16 at 05:42pm in New Charging Stations
I'm hoping they continue to add more throughout the park! I don't know how quickly they charge the phones, but $2 to charge and to be able to still check it is not bad by any means!
Thanks given by:  Zachary, jornor

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |