ParkFans Logo

Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread

03/21/16 at 07:48pm in Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread (Latest Edit: 03/21/16 at 07:49pm by Fur Dozy.)
Post your NoLimits Coasters here! Could be a recreation of a favorite, a concept for a future ride, or even just a neat original idea.

I've been using the program(s) for several years and can give feedback and advice, and It'd be great to receive the same.

For Starters, here's my projection for "generic viking coaster"

YouTube Link

EDIT: can I get someone to move this under General Discussion?

Hello, my name is Chris, today is my birthday.

2010 Coaster Count:
Alpengeist: 34 | Apollo's Chariot: 66 | Griffon: 21 | Loch Ness Monster: 26 | Total: 147
Thanks given by:  Eric, Zachary
03/26/16 at 12:33pm in Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread
How did you get the google earth image in the terrain?

Rollercoaster?,oh, you must be talking about our festa landscaping project!
03/26/16 at 02:05pm in Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread
Moved your thread as requested. Smiling

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
03/26/16 at 02:19pm in Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread
I used sketchup. You can load terrain data from Google and I did that then added a semi opaque overlay of the site plans on the terrain, then exported as .3ds. I built the coaster then replaced the version with the site plans with the original google image. Then I modified the no limits native terrain so that it matched the .3ds object. After you do that you can add trees and supports. Not all that hard to do considering the final product. Helps a ton when you're trying to maintain fidelity to the site plans.

2010 Coaster Count:
Alpengeist: 34 | Apollo's Chariot: 66 | Griffon: 21 | Loch Ness Monster: 26 | Total: 147
Thanks given by:  Eric
04/02/16 at 09:49am in Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread
Thanks for that Fur Dozy Smiling. Also, since this is the thread to post your coaster, heres a link to all of mine( You will have to have the game though to ride them, me not smart enough for youtube Tongue)
https://nolimits-exchange.com/search?term=eric+lynch

04/29/16 at 03:32pm in Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread

YouTube Link

My new B&M flying coaster, Aeolus!

Lightning Rod - Maverick - Fury 325 - Skyrush- Intimidator 305 - Millennium Force - Stormrunner - Apollo's Chariot - Mako - Wild Eagle
Thanks given by:  Fur Dozy, Eric
04/29/16 at 03:47pm in Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread
Very well put together. I could practically feel the blood rush to my head on the parts while you're on your back but over all seemed very well done.

I've been experimenting with custom scenery for a...massive project...We'll see what becomes of it though.

2010 Coaster Count:
04/29/16 at 03:56pm in Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread
The on-back-camelback hill hits exactly 0Gs throughout the parabolic portion, so there's no issue there with blood rushing to the head at that point. Throughout the high G pullouts/helix, the resultant force is pointed perpendicularly to riders' backs, and the exit/pullout from the 540 roll is 0G again, so at no point would blood be pushed into your head with an uncomfortable amount of force.

While I don't think blood going to riders' heads would be an issue here, the sustained Gs might feel like an extended pretzel loop which could potentially be uncomfortable for people who don't like high positive G Force.

Lightning Rod - Maverick - Fury 325 - Skyrush- Intimidator 305 - Millennium Force - Stormrunner - Apollo's Chariot - Mako - Wild Eagle
04/29/16 at 04:13pm in Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread
Yeah, I think it's the extended g's that get people. Pretzels are pretty intense and my wife often blacks out on them. I'm also working on a proper 500ft coaster and I'm focusing more on avoiding sustained g's. Of course in that case you have a coaster going 115 mph and anything you do involves a lot of g's.

2010 Coaster Count:
05/09/16 at 07:03pm in Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread (Latest Edit: 05/09/16 at 07:04pm by Eric.)
This park popped up on the exchange this week, you can find it here
https://nolimits-exchange.com/coaster/te...se-2/10007
Also, you can find my review for it there too!

05/22/16 at 01:25am in Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread
WIP

07/02/16 at 03:24pm in Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread
Finally, I've finished Gunslinger from the previous post.

YouTube Link

Thanks given by:  Connor, Sky
07/14/16 at 11:16pm in Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread
So I'm currently making my my involved project yet. The concept is a dark-ride/coaster hybrid. It will be much like darkastle but an actual coaster. The ride will use visual cues to override the senses and make the coaster appear to do things that normal coasters wouldn't be able to. The whole thing will be enclosed. Here's a picture that should give a bit more of an idea of what I'm talking about:    

2010 Coaster Count:
07/15/16 at 10:30am in Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread
That looks really cool. I think it would be interesting to see those structures in real life.

"Be careful what you wish for, be sure your wish is wise."
07/21/16 at 08:00pm in Dozy's NoLimits Coaster Thread (Latest Edit: 07/21/16 at 08:01pm by Fur Dozy.)
More progress, I'm nearly done creating the basic outline for all the rooms. now I will be furnishing the rooms and themeing the pov. Following that will be textures and exterior theme work. Finally will be moving parts and such. I might do some twitch/youtube if there's interest.

2010 Coaster Count:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |