ParkFans Logo

2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day

03/08/16 at 05:00pm in 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day (Latest Edit: 03/08/16 at 05:03pm by mwhinva.)
Kings Dominion put out more information concerning the 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day on Sunday, March 20th from 12 noon till 6pm.

Park gates open at 11:45am. (Not sure when the parking lot opens).

There will be a park presentation at the KD Theater, at 12 noon, for what is in store for the 2016 season. Such as information about Delirium, 2016 changes around the park, special events, and so forth.

The 1st 900 folks going to the KD theater presentation will receive a raffle ticket. Prizes will be awarded during the presentation. Top prize is an I-Pod mini.

Also, those folks who redeem for or buy their All Season drink bottles at the park on that day will get a drink Koozie from Coke (while supplies last).

KD Season Pass Preview Day.
Thanks given by:  Mushroom, Nicole, Connor
03/08/16 at 05:04pm in 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day
In addition to what Mwhinva shared, it looks like Delirium will be open on Preview Day!

Kings Dominion Wrote:Ride your favorite rides and be one of the first to ride Delirium, our all new gravity defying thrill ride, before the general public.

Find Busch Dominion:
BuschDominion.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Matthew
03/08/16 at 05:37pm in 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day
I hope someone is there to document everything. I can't go for a few weekends.
03/08/16 at 05:42pm in 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day
Not to worry- Busch Dominion will be present with live reporting on social media, recordings of the announcements, and plenty of photos.

Find Busch Dominion:
Thanks given by:  Matthew, MAZ, Jesy, Zachary, horsesboy
03/09/16 at 11:25am in 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day
(03/08/16 05:42pm)Joe Wrote:  Not to worry- Busch Dominion will be present with live reporting on social media, recordings of the announcements, and plenty of photos.

Thanks for getting the 2016 scoop for us. I won't be able to get to the park until the weekend after Easter.
Thanks given by:  Mushroom, Zachary
03/09/16 at 04:42pm in 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day
Wondering if we pick up season passes that day. How does that usually work? We don't have one that we renewed, so we need to get the actual cards. Anyone know what time the Pass office is open that day?

2015: Apollo's Chariot - Griffon - Alpengeist - Verbolten - Loch Ness Monster - Tempesto - The Hulk - Rip Ride Rockit - The Mummy - Escape from Gringotts
2016: Intimidator 305 Dominator Volcano Grizzly Rebel Yell Anaconda Ricochet
03/09/16 at 06:26pm in 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day (Latest Edit: 03/09/16 at 06:27pm by Mushroom.)
You'll have to go to the Season Pass Processing building outside the park gates. When looking at the front gate from the entry plaza outside the park, it's the building to the far left. You won't be able to see it when standing in front of the front gate, so you have to walk around the bend near the exit turnstiles and continue toward Dominator. Once you round the corner, you'll be near the preferred parking lot. The small standalone building here is the Season Pass Processing building.

Here, they'll simply take a picture of your face, have you sign your card, and then send you on your merry way to the turnstiles.

I am not sure when this building will open on Preview Day, but in general, I've noticed it being open around 30 minutes before the gates open.

Find Busch Dominion:
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zimmy, WasabiDragon
03/12/16 at 11:34am in 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day
I renewed my pass online but I have to go to the office on the 20th anyways because I bought my sister a pass for this season. She only got to to go once last year at Haunt so she's super excited to have a pass this year. I think I've won sister of the year.

.:"...I speak horse. He's called Susan. And he wants you to respect his life choices!":.

.:“And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, 'soon my electro-ray will destroy Metropolis' bad”:.
Thanks given by:  Nicole
03/15/16 at 06:48pm in 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day
The weather isn't looking to bright for us pass members on Sunday. Hopefully it changes path. It is a 90% chance of rain, with 1/4 inch of rainfall possible at the moment.

ThemeParkFan
Thanks given by:  Mushroom
03/20/16 at 08:07am in 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day
If you can't attend Pass Holder Preview Day today, we've got you covered! Just be sure to follow Busch Dominion on Instagram for live coverage of the event. We'll be braving the rain and cold weather to share pictures of everything that's new at the park... so stay tuned!

Find Busch Dominion:
Thanks given by:  Unagi, Connor, Zachary
03/20/16 at 08:21am in 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day
(03/20/16 08:07am)Joe Wrote:  If you can't attend Pass Holder Preview Day today, we've got you covered! Just be sure to follow Busch Dominion on Instagram for live coverage of the event. We'll be braving the rain and cold weather to share pictures of everything that's new at the park... so stay tuned!

Can you take some pics of any Delirium merchandise if you see any?

I'm curios to see what they're selling.
Thanks given by:  Mushroom
03/20/16 at 11:16am in 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day
I'm at the park now, waiting in the parking lot. I'll be taking lots of pictures.

.:"...I speak horse. He's called Susan. And he wants you to respect his life choices!":.

.:“And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, 'soon my electro-ray will destroy Metropolis' bad”:.
03/20/16 at 11:23am in 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day (Latest Edit: 03/20/16 at 11:26am by Zachary.)
KDFans is heading up to the park today too. Expect live coverage of the presentation on our Twitter account.

(03/20/16 08:21am)Unagi Wrote:  Can you take some pics of any Delirium merchandise if you see any?

Yep! (Side note: There will be custom Delirium cookies! More on that soon...)

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Unagi
03/20/16 at 12:12pm in 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day
Just got my lanyard. It's blue and has the KD and Soak City logos on it.

Thanks given by:  Nicole
03/20/16 at 12:51pm in 2016 Season Pass Holder Preview Day
Hope the announcements are good because it's miserable today.

A ParkFans Advisor for the people!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |