ParkFans Logo

SFA getting a VR Coaster

03/03/16 at 09:39am in SFA getting a VR Coaster (Latest Edit: 03/03/16 at 02:39pm by Nicole.)
Linky

So it looks like I'll be going to SFA this year to try this...  It's interesting that the system they're using is just cell phone based.
Thanks given by:  Connor, Nicole, Zachary
03/03/16 at 10:58am in SFA getting a VR Coaster (Latest Edit: 03/03/16 at 10:58am by Thomas.)
Does it do something special in the VR world when you are flung from tthe the ride? Does the story change dynamically depending on where you are killed?

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Pretzel Kaiser, MAZ, Zachary
03/03/16 at 05:06pm in SFA getting a VR Coaster
You, surprisingly, bring up a good point. The ejector air on that ride is so intense, In curious how tight the headsets will have to be.
03/05/16 at 01:49am in SFA getting a VR Coaster
(03/03/16 10:58am)Thomas Wrote:  Does it do something special in the VR world when you are flung from tthe the ride? Does the story change dynamically depending on where you are killed?

I see what you did tthere...

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |