ParkFans Logo

Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.)

03/01/16 at 09:52pm in Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.) (Latest Edit: 03/01/16 at 09:53pm by bgbackdoor.)
check it - Coke Month

https://seaworldparks.com/-/media/ParkSi...acker.ashx
Thanks given by:  Jesy, Connor, CastleOSullivan, jornor, VACoasterFan
03/04/16 at 10:15pm in Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.)
Somewhere in another post I stated that I deal with the big 3 Soda Companies in my daily job at a Medical Center. Coke, Pepsi and Dr. Pepper.

Coke always does at least 3 times the marketing and promos than Pepsi. Dr. Pepper is almost non existent from A marketing standpoint at least where I work.

This totally doesn't surprise me in the least.

Hopefully its not A total Coca-Cola attack on all fronts. I'm all for Pass Member Perks and exclusive pass member lounges(like last year) and sure throw in some swag, I'm good with that but hopefully it's not over the top.

Just my thoughts

Been coming to Busch Gardens since forever. Even got to walk Nessie's Lift Hill the hard way. Got evacuated from 3/4 the way up. Unnerving to say the least.
Thanks given by:  CastleOSullivan, jornor, Zachary
03/04/16 at 11:53pm in Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.)
I completely agree. I still think though that SEAS parks seem to keep a better grip on Coca-Cola than any other park chain. With the way Coca-Cola treats them, I wonder if they are having any regrets.

I'm not really a soda drinker, but I think Pepsi was much less demanding. All they asked for promotion was one shop, and two custom graphics in Oktoberfest. BGT opted to have one ride (either Rhino Rally or Kumba) promote one of their products with a sign. They also usually tried to make it fit the color scheme.

"Be careful what you wish for, be sure your wish is wise."
Thanks given by:  jornor, VACoasterFan
03/04/16 at 11:57pm in Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.)
But I'd rather drink Coke than Pepsi.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  jpcommons, Zachary, Zimmy
03/05/16 at 12:18am in Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.) (Latest Edit: 03/05/16 at 12:21am by CastleOSullivan.)
My sister-in-law would agree with you. For me, it's not really the main product that is the selling point. Rather, it's the other products they own or are allies with. For instance, the own Mountain Dew, part of Lipton and several other great teas. Even Frito-lay is a Pepsi subsidiary.

"Be careful what you wish for, be sure your wish is wise."
Thanks given by:  jornor
03/05/16 at 02:14am in Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.)
I'm a Pepsi guy, well Dr Pepper if it comes down to it.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
03/05/16 at 08:00am in Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.)
Though i have a preference for coke i'll drink and enjoy just about anything

"Proud son of Old Virginia"
03/05/16 at 11:36pm in Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.)
(03/01/16 09:52pm)bgbackdoor Wrote:  check it - Coke Month

What is Coke Month?
06/22/16 at 02:33pm in Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.)
(03/05/16 11:36pm)jornor Wrote:  

What is Coke Month?
i went to the pass member website and couldn't find any information on it
07/20/16 at 10:59am in Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.)
(06/22/16 02:33pm)BenWilkerson Wrote:  
(03/05/16 11:36pm)jornor Wrote:  

What is Coke Month?
i went to the pass member website and couldn't find any information on it

same
07/27/16 at 08:58am in Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.)
Information on Pass Member Appreciation month has been released!

Busch Gardens Wrote:Events:

Splash Night
Who: Water Country USA 1-Park, 2-Park & Platinum Members only
When: Friday, August 5 at 8 - 10 p.m.
Where: Water Country USA
• As the day cools down, the night heats up with live music by Vinyl Headlights.
• Enjoy free treats, discounts, and chances to win prizes.

Summer of Thrills After-Hours Party
Who: Busch Gardens Williamsburg 1-Park, 2-Park & Platinum Members only
When: Saturday, August 13 at 10 p.m. - Midnight
Where: Busch Gardens Williamsburg
• Enjoy exclusive ride time in Oktoberfest while listening to live tunes from The
• Chances to win great prizes.

Summer of Thrills Cookout*
When: Saturday, August 20 at Noon - 1:30 p.m.
• Enjoy a classic American cookout setting complete with backyard games and fun photo opportunities exclusive for Members.
• Includes a free giveaway with purchase.

EXCLUSIVE OFFERS

Receive the lowest Christmas Town™ Pass price of the year. Available for purchase starting August 1. For just $22, Members can get unlimited Christmas Town visits, parking and in-park discounts by logging in to the Member website.

Psst! Only Members are in the Know ...

Maple Bacon Gelato

Your taste buds will delight in the sweet and salty combination. This exclusive flavor is only available at Gelato Di San Marco at Busch Gardens & Coolsville at Water Country USA.

Thirsty Thursdays

Fill up your 2016 souvenir bottles for FREE every Thursday in August at Busch Gardens & Water Country USA. Free refills are good only with 2016 souvenir cups and only apply to fountain and ICEE® products.

Tent Sale

Members stay tuned for the sale of the summer and save 60% on select items. Details coming soon.

PLATINUM MEMBERS-ONLY SPECIALS

All For One™ FREE Reserved Seating

Show your Platinum Pass to a team member at the Royal Palace Theatre to view our newest action-adventure show from a great seat. Limited-quantity available per show. Available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Free Quick Queue® Single-Ride Tickets at Busch Gardens

Show your Platinum Pass at any front-gate ticket window and receive one free ticket for a single-ride priority boarding on one of the participating attractions:

Alpengeist®, Apollo’s Chariot®, Curse of DarKastle, Escape From Pompeii®, Griffon®, Le Scoot®, Roman Rapids®, or Verbolten®.

Available on the following dates only: Aug. 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, & 31.

Valid for Platinum Members only. One person per single-ride Quick Queue. Only valid on dates listed above. Guests must meet ride height requirements.
Thanks given by:  Nicole, The Hessian, horsesboy, sufpadd, Connor, Zachary, Luke, BuschBaby, Merboy, jornor, GeoUSA
07/28/16 at 03:50am in Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.)
This looks great. Some of the perks sound similar to the regular perks in Florida.
07/28/16 at 07:09am in Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.)
(07/27/16 08:58am)Matthew Wrote:  Information on Pass Member Appreciation month has been released!

Busch Gardens Wrote:Events:

Splash Night
Who: Water Country USA 1-Park, 2-Park & Platinum Members only
When: Friday, August 5 at 8 - 10 p.m.
Where: Water Country USA
• As the day cools down, the night heats up with live music by Vinyl Headlights.
• Enjoy free treats, discounts, and chances to win prizes.

Summer of Thrills After-Hours Party
When: Saturday, August 13 at 10 p.m. - Midnight
• Enjoy exclusive ride time in Oktoberfest while listening to live tunes from The
• Chances to win great prizes.

Summer of Thrills Cookout*
When: Saturday, August 20 at Noon - 1:30 p.m.
• Enjoy a classic American cookout setting complete with backyard games and fun photo opportunities exclusive for Members.
• Includes a free giveaway with purchase.

EXCLUSIVE OFFERS

Receive the lowest Christmas Town™ Pass price of the year. Available for purchase starting August 1. For just $22, Members can get unlimited Christmas Town visits, parking and in-park discounts by logging in to the Member website.

Psst! Only Members are in the Know ...

Maple Bacon Gelato

Your taste buds will delight in the sweet and salty combination. This exclusive flavor is only available at Gelato Di San Marco at Busch Gardens & Coolsville at Water Country USA.

Thirsty Thursdays

Fill up your 2016 souvenir bottles for FREE every Thursday in August at Busch Gardens & Water Country USA. Free refills are good only with 2016 souvenir cups and only apply to fountain and ICEE® products.

Tent Sale

Members stay tuned for the sale of the summer and save 60% on select items. Details coming soon.

PLATINUM MEMBERS-ONLY SPECIALS

All For One™ FREE Reserved Seating

Show your Platinum Pass to a team member at the Royal Palace Theatre to view our newest action-adventure show from a great seat. Limited-quantity available per show. Available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Free Quick Queue® Single-Ride Tickets at Busch Gardens

Show your Platinum Pass at any front-gate ticket window and receive one free ticket for a single-ride priority boarding on one of the participating attractions:

Alpengeist®, Apollo’s Chariot®, Curse of DarKastle, Escape From Pompeii®, Griffon®, Le Scoot®, Roman Rapids®, or Verbolten®.

Available on the following dates only: Aug. 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, & 31.

Valid for Platinum Members only. One person per single-ride Quick Queue. Only valid on dates listed above. Guests must meet ride height requirements.

Just received a postcard from Busch about this. I love all the different colors they used on it, seems so much more fun then what we are use to. Heading to splash night!
07/28/16 at 08:19am in Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.) (Latest Edit: 07/28/16 at 08:20am by Eric.)
This all sounds great, makes me even happier that i renewed my platinum pass this year!

Rollercoaster?,oh, you must be talking about our festa landscaping project!
07/28/16 at 12:47pm in Pass Member Apprecition Month (Aug.)
One free Quick Queue annually would be fair I think rather than the single ride. Esp when Florida has ride again.

Hello, my name is Chris, today is my birthday.

2010 Coaster Count:
Alpengeist: 34 | Apollo's Chariot: 66 | Griffon: 21 | Loch Ness Monster: 26 | Total: 147

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |