ParkFans Logo

Kings Dominon being Sold?

01/31/16 at 06:41pm in Kings Dominon being Sold? (Latest Edit: 01/31/16 at 06:47pm by VACoasterFan.)
On my Twitter Feed two random people I don't know posted comments that popped us as retweets alluding to KD being sold.

I put zero percent stock in this in my opinion but it's interesting to come across.

I would post the direct Twitter Links but work computers you know Frowning

Twitter id's for anyone interested

@triLLikum
@BrianSterowski

Like I said I have no knowledge of who these people are and why they would make such A claim.

Just putting it out there.

Been coming to Busch Gardens since forever. Even got to walk Nessie's Lift Hill the hard way. Got evacuated from 3/4 the way up. Unnerving to say the least.
Thanks given by:  Nicole
01/31/16 at 06:49pm in Kings Dominon being Sold? (Latest Edit: 01/31/16 at 06:49pm by Zachary.)
Scrolling through their feeds, they both seem to act like 13 year-olds who share a particular desire to beat up Kings Dominion with blatant lies.

So yeah, bullshit flag.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  VACoasterFan, Nicole, MAZ, Joe
01/31/16 at 06:54pm in Kings Dominon being Sold?
(01/31/16 06:49pm)Zachary Wrote:  Scrolling through their feeds, they both seem to act like 13 year-olds who share a particular desire to beat up Kings Dominion with blatant lies.

So yeah, bullshit flag.

I assumed as much scanning there feeds briefly on my phone.

Just don't know why someone would make such an outlandish claim.

If it would be on the market I would have assumed it would have been announced in some earnings call or other communication to investors to have any legitimacy to this claim.

Just my thoughts.

Been coming to Busch Gardens since forever. Even got to walk Nessie's Lift Hill the hard way. Got evacuated from 3/4 the way up. Unnerving to say the least.
Thanks given by:  Zachary, Nicole, Joe
01/31/16 at 06:57pm in Kings Dominon being Sold?
(01/31/16 06:54pm)VACoasterFan Wrote:  Just don't know why someone would make such an outlandish claim.

I gave up trying to understand people on the internet long ago. Tongue

(01/31/16 06:54pm)VACoasterFan Wrote:  If it would be on the market I would have assumed it would have been announced in some earnings call or other communication to investors to have any legitimacy to this claim.

Just my thoughts.

Totally agree. It's not like Cedar Fair is doing badly right now- the exact opposite actually. There's no reason for them to dump assets and KD would be far from the first asset to be dropped if such a time did come.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  VACoasterFan, Nicole, Joe
01/31/16 at 11:04pm in Kings Dominon being Sold?
(01/31/16 06:49pm)Zachary Wrote:  Scrolling through their feeds, they both seem to act like 13 year-olds who share a particular desire to beat up Kings Dominion with blatant lies.

So yeah, bullshit flag.

Total BS!

Having briefly scrolled through both of their Twitter feeds, I'm pretty sure I lost some valuable brain cells.  

Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary, Joe, Zimmy
01/31/16 at 11:27pm in Kings Dominon being Sold?
lol!!! I'm glad you guys read through my tweets but my account is total bullshit! Hope you all got a laugh at least Smiling @BrianSterowski
Thanks given by:  Thomas, Pretzel Kaiser
02/01/16 at 08:00pm in Kings Dominon being Sold?
I actually know Brian, met him at the parks a few times. Not a bad dude by any means. But, he does indeed hate on KD rather hard. He tried to convince Screamscape and NBC12 up here in Richmond that Winter Storm Jonas took down a large portion of Rebel Yell's lift hill...

oh, well just take everything with a grain of salt these days, I guess.
Thanks given by:  Joe, BTE, Luke, netdvn

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |