ParkFans Logo

Project 2017: InvadR

01/29/16 at 11:40am in Project 2017: InvadR (Latest Edit: 04/09/16 at 09:40am by Nicole.)
Haven't seen this posted. Any rumors? Any hard facts? Any leaks?

Busch posted the "Interrogation" Video at 10:30 this morning.

Stop trying to make consensus happen. It's not gonna happen.
Thanks given by:  Zachary, tursiops, Matthew, Bring Back Questor 87, Connor, PrincessArlenasDad, Ken, Eric, kingadam, netdvn, Glissade, halfabee, flamanar, Luke, Alf33, GeoUSA, oldtimer, Owls R A Hoot, RollyCoaster
01/29/16 at 11:44am in Project 2017: InvadR
Calling it now. 300ft tall woodie with vertical launch system.

This is interesting, considering that they refused to acknowledge that Tempesto existed for some time.
Thanks given by:  Sky
01/29/16 at 11:57am in Project 2017: InvadR
Come on it's obvious they bought Shockwaze from Kings Dominion and will be putting it up where Cut Throat Cove has been.

Part off me says nothing big. But think about this new restrooms, new gift shop, new restaurant. I wonder if these are not infrastructure improvements to support a new major attraction in either 2017 or 2018.

On a side note what did they do hit Zachery with a preemptive cease ans desist order that he not beating them to the punch and posting the blueprints?
Thanks given by:  JewlzX2
01/29/16 at 11:59am in Project 2017: InvadR (Latest Edit: 01/29/16 at 12:02pm by Zachary.)
This is crafty as fuck and I love it.

Tease (and announce?) the long-rumored Project 2017 before anything has to go out to the planning commission, design firms, construction contractors, or even outside the most senior ranks inside the park.

I absolutely love this.

And thus, the game of cat and mouse continues...

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Sky, Matthew, CastleOSullivan, Bring Back Questor 87, horsesboy, deacfan31, Ken, kingadam, MAZ, netdvn, flamanar, gazisghost, Shane, Alf33, TwinB10, overama, GeoUSA, CoasterJon18
01/29/16 at 12:09pm in Project 2017: InvadR
Probably doesn't mean anything, but after the video it had both bgw and wcusa emblems. Maybe both parks will be getting something in 2017.
01/29/16 at 12:14pm in Project 2017: InvadR
Wow, actually establishing hype. Good job BGW.

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Zachary, Ken, kingadam, Merboy, flamanar, Shane, CoasterJon18
01/29/16 at 12:26pm in Project 2017: InvadR
I have already lit my Walter Bolliger and Claude Mabillard shrine candles in the hopes that ten years after Griffon, the Swiss will invade Williamsburg. Will Busch go out on a limb and "Wing" it next year? Winking_grinning

"Apollo's Chariot is a hypercoaster, designed to achieve great height, and high rates of speed, including nine drops, the first of which plunges passengers 210 feet. Apollo's Chariot, by it's very nature, creates forces and speeds which may not be acceptable to some persons, and may cause injury to those with pre-existing conditions."
Thanks given by:  Zachary, CastleOSullivan, Ken, Thomas, kingadam, Sky, flamanar, TwinB10, GeoUSA, CoasterJon18, Haberdasher1973, JewlzX2
01/29/16 at 12:33pm in Project 2017: InvadR
I could have sworn that I heard Larry mutter aquarium. That's funny, because Carl Lum specifically stated that aquariums were more well suited for their sister SeaWorld branded parks.

Maybe it's nothing, but I don't think they would do a video without pre-planning what they can/can't say while murmuring.

"Be careful what you wish for, be sure your wish is wise."
Thanks given by:  CoasterJon18
01/29/16 at 12:34pm in Project 2017: InvadR
I bet Zachary already knows everything including the tshirt designs.
Thanks given by:  Bring Back Questor 87, Thomas, Zachary, Pretzel Kaiser, kingadam, Sky, flamanar, BBabe, Ambz, CoasterJon18
01/29/16 at 12:44pm in Project 2017: InvadR
Huh, the week after I cancel my season pass, they drop this on us. Although, based on the lack of prior leaks or documents, I wouldn't be surprised if it was something slightly disappointing.
01/29/16 at 12:46pm in Project 2017: InvadR
I take it back. He said something to do with clearance.

"Be careful what you wish for, be sure your wish is wise."
Thanks given by:  Ken, Zachary, flamanar
01/29/16 at 01:04pm in Project 2017: InvadR
I think I also heard "I think the drop will be right over here." Drops are good. I like drops.

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." - The Dude.
First name club. Do it. (Formerly: Stragedy)
Thanks given by:  Zachary, Connor, MAZ, flamanar, CaptainPrism, BBabe, JewlzX2
01/29/16 at 01:09pm in Project 2017: InvadR
#LarrySaidDrop

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Zachary, Ken, Connor, Sky, CastleOSullivan, flamanar, CoasterJon18
01/29/16 at 01:09pm in Project 2017: InvadR
its a coaster
Thanks given by:  Pretzel Kaiser, Bring Back Questor 87, Connor, jonfin826, Luke, VACoasterFan
01/29/16 at 01:15pm in Project 2017: InvadR
My bet would be it's something along the lines of Cobra's Curse that they are building in Tampa. Not a huge foot print and nothing like they have.

©2009-2011 BGWFans.com - BGWFans.com Forums. No information or wording or pictures within my posts may be used elsewhere without my written permission.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |