ParkFans Logo

Project 2016: The Joker’s Total Mayhem

01/27/16 at 12:56pm in Project 2016: The Joker’s Total Mayhem (Latest Edit: 01/27/16 at 01:26pm by Nicole.)
Well, no more total mayhem. Looks like well some purple and green now!

Rollercoaster?,oh, you must be talking about our festa landscaping project!
01/27/16 at 01:26pm in Project 2016: The Joker’s Total Mayhem (Latest Edit: 01/27/16 at 01:27pm by Nicole.)
The CNBC interview:

YouTube Link

More information can be found here (among other places).

Quote:In September, the theme park announced that in 2016 it would unveil its 14th coaster, a 4-D, free-fly coaster that will lift riders straight up a 12-story, 90-degree hill before flipping them head-over-heels at least six times along a weightless journey.

The ride was expected to be called Total Mayhem until park officials announced on Wednesday morning that it would be renamed after the DC Comics supervillain The Joker.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Zachary, Connor, Eric, John, MAZ
This does not look fun to me. Short. Herky jerky. Fingernails on chalkboard squeaky. The dummy kicks himself in the head, which is pretty humorous really.

YouTube Link

Where? Behind the rabbit?
Thanks given by:  TrevorBondi
It looks like a shorter version of the Batman ride. (is it the same thing?) frankly it just looks short and boring.

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb
I believe the two are identical.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
while I appreciate the box track and rotating seats, it just seems very short.

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb
(05/01/16 08:11pm)Shane Wrote:  I believe the two are identical.

The track layout is identical, but the ride will be quite different. They've completely changed the magnetic brake locations, so the spin profile will be new.
Thanks given by:  Shane

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |