ParkFans Logo

Happy Birthday ParkFans!

09/23/15 at 09:23am in Happy Birthday ParkFans! (Latest Edit: 09/23/15 at 09:23am by Nicole.)
In addition to being Gavin's birthday, today is also the 6th anniversary of the Forum.  Technically, on September 23, 2009 we were launched as BGWFans, but since then we have grown and now report on and chat about several theme parks, particularly KD and BGT.

So, everyone should eat a piece of cake today in honor of the Forum turning six!

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Peej1212, Mushroom, Connor, Username, CastleOSullivan, Gavin, Matthew, Eric, Zimmy, Jesy, Zachary
09/23/15 at 09:38am in Happy Birthday ParkFans!
Yay!

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Peej1212, Zachary
09/23/15 at 10:04am in Happy Birthday ParkFans!
InB4 Luke posts.

Find Busch Dominion:
BuschDominion.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  Nicole, TrevorBondi, Connor, Peej1212, Zimmy, Zachary
09/23/15 at 10:17am in Happy Birthday ParkFans!
^I thought that was Luke's post until I saw that it was you. No one can take pusheen from Luke you meanie.

Also, happy birthday PFN!

Lightning Rod - Maverick - Fury 325 - Skyrush- Intimidator 305 - Millennium Force - Stormrunner - Apollo's Chariot - Mako - Wild Eagle
Thanks given by:  Mushroom, Connor, Peej1212, Zachary
09/23/15 at 10:22am in Happy Birthday ParkFans!
Happy Birthday! I still remember the Stone Age days when I discovered the site back in October 2009 while searching for the Spain rumor. Times have changed! Long live Parkfans!

Where is Hummel Boy?
Thanks given by:  Mushroom, CastleOSullivan, Peej1212, Eric, Zachary
09/23/15 at 01:39pm in Happy Birthday ParkFans!
Does anybody else remember the days when the site was originally called CBJPages? When it transitioned to BGWFans, I think I was the first to sign up for the forums. Then, the very next day, they reset the site, and I was almost right after Zachary.

When I first joined BGWFans, I was happy to find that it would become a big community. I think the welcoming vibe of this site is what got me, and many others to stay. My birthday wish for ParkFans is that we continue to prosper, and be a "safe haven" for anyone that enjoys theme/amusement parks.

"Be careful what you wish for, be sure your wish is wise."
Thanks given by:  Connor, Nicole, Zimmy, Jesy, Zachary
09/23/15 at 01:44pm in Happy Birthday ParkFans!
Happy Birthday Parkfans!!! I am glad to be able to have a place to talk with other awesome fans of theme parks. Here's to many more!Heart

"Its as much fun to scare as it is to be scared."--Vincent Price..

Sammi
Thanks given by:  Mushroom, Eric, Zachary
09/23/15 at 07:52pm in Happy Birthday ParkFans!
Happy birthday parkfans(and Gavin), who knew that 6 years, 120,000 post, 3,000 and sum threads, and over 2000 members later. Parkfans would still a wonderful forum and website.

Rollercoaster?,oh, you must be talking about our festa landscaping project!
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Mushroom, Gavin, CastleOSullivan, Peej1212, Zachary
09/24/15 at 03:21am in Happy Birthday ParkFans!
Parkfans is like 60 years old, in duck years Smiling

Where? Behind the rabbit?
Thanks given by:  Peej1212, Nicole, Username, CastleOSullivan, Gavin, Zachary

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |