ParkFans Logo

SCarowinds 2015

08/12/15 at 04:32pm in SCarowinds 2015

YouTube Link

Carowinds Wrote:Slaughterhouse: The Final Cut
One of SCarowinds most notorious haunted attractions is back and bloodier than ever for the 2015 season - Slaughterhouse: The Final Cut. Take a terrifying tour of the Red Ribbon Meat Company and meet our demented butchers in this brand new haunted maze - sure to deliver a prime cut you won't forget.

Wisdom from a mug ~ In the time before airlines & electricity, the countries of medieval Europe developed distinctive styles architecture suited to their regions. Traditions & culture grew separately as well. The diverse heritage of many Americans is celebrated here in Busch Gardens at Williamsburg.
Thanks given by:  John, Zachary
08/17/15 at 10:21am in SCarowinds 2015 (Latest Edit: 08/17/15 at 10:23am by BGW Family.)
The website for the 2015 SCarowinds line-up is now live. I like those 1 am nights.

SCarowinds 2015

Wisdom from a mug ~ In the time before airlines & electricity, the countries of medieval Europe developed distinctive styles architecture suited to their regions. Traditions & culture grew separately as well. The diverse heritage of many Americans is celebrated here in Busch Gardens at Williamsburg.
Thanks given by:  Zachary
08/31/15 at 09:55am in SCarowinds 2015
Lookie at what Carowinds just purchased.

Bummer it's going in the daytime kiddie section, though.

Thanks given by:  Peej1212, Connor, MAZ, SWStevo, netdvn, Zachary
09/02/15 at 02:29pm in SCarowinds 2015
Setup has started. Is it just me or is it sad that they do a better England facade than BGW? They like to play with naming executive's, too.

Thanks given by:  Connor, MAZ, Peej1212, Zachary, CastleOSullivan
09/03/15 at 08:46am in SCarowinds 2015
Like these views since i wont get to see it myself.

"Its as much fun to scare as it is to be scared."--Vincent Price..

Sammi
09/03/15 at 09:34am in SCarowinds 2015
Cedar Fair's Haunt facade work has been incredible over the last few years. Don't know what changed, but it's mighty impressive.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Connor, CastleOSullivan
09/03/15 at 11:49am in SCarowinds 2015
I think I just cried inside. Great attention to detail like that is my singular favorite thing in any haunt. That said, KD still has miles to go. I agree with Zachary on the overall improvements though. Maybe it's because they don't waste too much money on events early in the season?

"Be careful what you wish for, be sure your wish is wise."
Thanks given by:  Connor
09/05/15 at 01:42am in SCarowinds 2015
I saw a little bit of setup there last week, but nothing too exciting or wondrous. This recent progress looks fantastic, though, and I'm psyched to make a trip in October. They seem to have a really solid amount of mazes lined up, and I enjoyed reading the Scarowinds site, especially for the detailed backstories and easter eggs (The rival high school in Zombie High is the B&M Furies… clever). Hopefully the rest of their work looks just as good moving forward.

Google+ | FacebookTwitter
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary
10/02/15 at 10:33am in SCarowinds 2015
SCarowinds Closed Friday Oct 2

Thanks given by:  Zachary

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |