ParkFans Logo

SCarowinds 2015

08/12/15 at 04:32pm in SCarowinds 2015

YouTube Link

Carowinds Wrote:Slaughterhouse: The Final Cut
One of SCarowinds most notorious haunted attractions is back and bloodier than ever for the 2015 season - Slaughterhouse: The Final Cut. Take a terrifying tour of the Red Ribbon Meat Company and meet our demented butchers in this brand new haunted maze - sure to deliver a prime cut you won't forget.

Wisdom from a mug ~ In the time before airlines & electricity, the countries of medieval Europe developed distinctive styles architecture suited to their regions. Traditions & culture grew separately as well. The diverse heritage of many Americans is celebrated here in Busch Gardens at Williamsburg.
Thanks given by:  John, Zachary
08/17/15 at 10:21am in SCarowinds 2015 (Latest Edit: 08/17/15 at 10:23am by BGW Family.)
The website for the 2015 SCarowinds line-up is now live. I like those 1 am nights.

SCarowinds 2015

Wisdom from a mug ~ In the time before airlines & electricity, the countries of medieval Europe developed distinctive styles architecture suited to their regions. Traditions & culture grew separately as well. The diverse heritage of many Americans is celebrated here in Busch Gardens at Williamsburg.
Thanks given by:  Zachary
08/31/15 at 09:55am in SCarowinds 2015
Lookie at what Carowinds just purchased.

Bummer it's going in the daytime kiddie section, though.

Thanks given by:  Peej1212, Connor, MAZ, SWStevo, netdvn, Zachary
09/02/15 at 02:29pm in SCarowinds 2015
Setup has started. Is it just me or is it sad that they do a better England facade than BGW? They like to play with naming executive's, too.

Thanks given by:  Connor, MAZ, Peej1212, Zachary, CastleOSullivan
09/03/15 at 08:46am in SCarowinds 2015
Like these views since i wont get to see it myself.

"Its as much fun to scare as it is to be scared."--Vincent Price..

Sammi
09/03/15 at 09:34am in SCarowinds 2015
Cedar Fair's Haunt facade work has been incredible over the last few years. Don't know what changed, but it's mighty impressive.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Connor, CastleOSullivan
09/03/15 at 11:49am in SCarowinds 2015
I think I just cried inside. Great attention to detail like that is my singular favorite thing in any haunt. That said, KD still has miles to go. I agree with Zachary on the overall improvements though. Maybe it's because they don't waste too much money on events early in the season?

Find Me: Twitter | SoundCloud | YouTube
Contact Me: Private Message | Email
"Be careful what you wish for, be sure your wish is wise."
Thanks given by:  Connor
09/05/15 at 01:42am in SCarowinds 2015
I saw a little bit of setup there last week, but nothing too exciting or wondrous. This recent progress looks fantastic, though, and I'm psyched to make a trip in October. They seem to have a really solid amount of mazes lined up, and I enjoyed reading the Scarowinds site, especially for the detailed backstories and easter eggs (The rival high school in Zombie High is the B&M Furies… clever). Hopefully the rest of their work looks just as good moving forward.

Google+ | FacebookTwitter
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary
10/02/15 at 10:33am in SCarowinds 2015
SCarowinds Closed Friday Oct 2

Thanks given by:  Zachary

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |