ParkFans Logo

Girl Dies After Losing Consciousness on Revolution

06/15/15 at 06:57pm in Girl Dies After Losing Consciousness on Revolution (Latest Edit: 06/15/15 at 07:24pm by Hawth.)
http://ktla.com/2015/06/15/10-year-old-g...r-coaster/

Quote:“There is no evidence to suggest that this was in any way ride related."

The article in the first link above makes it sound like she became unconscious while on the ride. The link below says that she collapsed after she exited the ride and was returning to the ride station. Either way, 10 is too young to die.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/...79971.html

H.R. Pufnstuff, Who's your friend when things get rough?
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Mushroom, Connor, Zimmy
Six Flags needs to get better at covering stuff up. The other chains do it with ease.

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Except CA Flight Deck blew someone off the platform on the same day.

Project Geauga Lake - Photos! - BGW Crowd Calendar - Don't look back, as you brave the Black Forest
How awful.

This hasn't been a good month for the industry.

Find Busch Dominion:
BuschDominion.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  Connor
It's official! Revolution isn't a murderer!

Screamscape Wrote:According to Los Angeles County Coroner Lt. Fred Corral, the 10-year old girl who passed away after becoming unconscious at Six Flags Magic Mountain died from natural causes related to “an underlying medical condition” and that she was not injured at all by riding anything at the theme park. The nature of her pre-existing medical condition was not made public for privacy reasons.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Shane
I never thought it was. It's sad, but I was sure it was unrelated.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
Thanks given by:  Zachary
How convenient!

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |