ParkFans Logo

Christmas Town 2017

01/01/15 at 03:44am in Christmas Town 2017
What do you think will be added? Removed?

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
01/01/15 at 04:49am in Christmas Town 2017
After the purchase of the Park by 6 Flags and all rides themed to DC comics a new Coaster will be built right next to the Pasta Coaster (now called Superman) During x-mas town All of what is now called 6-flags a tribute Alabama will have an actual xmas themed trailer park installed! (much of the land formally used as pasture will be used for this purpose.)

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb
Thanks given by:  Mushroom, SWStevo
01/01/15 at 09:47am in Christmas Town 2017
Sounds a bit too well themed for a Six Flags park... I think they'd actually just put in a real trailer park than bothering with any theming.

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Zimmy, Mushroom, SWStevo
01/01/15 at 10:27am in Christmas Town 2017
true, could offset costs.

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb
Thanks given by:  SWStevo
11/03/15 at 11:37pm in Christmas Town 2017
I hope Miracles will still be with us in 2017!
Thanks given by:  SWStevo, deacfan31
11/10/15 at 05:14pm in Christmas Town 2017
Hugs for all.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
Thanks given by:  BGW Family
11/10/15 at 07:19pm in Christmas Town 2017
Penguins!!!
Thanks given by:  Nicole
02/08/16 at 01:31pm in Christmas Town 2017
I hope they turn the music down a bit
02/08/16 at 02:02pm in Christmas Town 2017
I hope they turn the music down a LOT!

Wisdom from a mug ~ In the time before airlines & electricity, the countries of medieval Europe developed distinctive styles architecture suited to their regions. Traditions & culture grew separately as well. The diverse heritage of many Americans is celebrated here in Busch Gardens at Williamsburg.
Thanks given by:  MAZ, netdvn, jornor
02/09/16 at 01:05pm in Christmas Town 2017
I just hope the park does a better job with staffing and crowd control. Just open more rides and Sesame Street.

"If someone says to you, take care of something, that means light it on fire right?" - Rafi
02/09/16 at 01:12pm in Christmas Town 2017 (Latest Edit: 02/09/16 at 01:13pm by MAZ.)
The park knows that if a new area is opened up, it will have to be decked out with Christmas lights. more work for setup. More off season staff needed, which is hard to come by already. New costumes for characters with a Ho Ho Ho theme. Not to mention all the other crap that goes along with it that I'm not able to think of right now. If they ever open FoF for CT, I'm sure it'll be done right and not simply just 'opened'.

Where? Behind the rabbit?
Thanks given by:  Mushroom
02/09/16 at 03:27pm in Christmas Town 2017
(02/09/16 01:12pm)MAZ Wrote:  The park knows that if a new area is opened up, it will have to be decked out with Christmas lights. more work for setup. More off season staff needed, which is hard to come by already. New costumes for characters with a Ho Ho Ho theme. Not to mention all the other crap that goes along with it that I'm not able to think of right now. If they ever open FoF for CT, I'm sure it'll be done right and not simply just 'opened'.

I'm not sure they will ever open FoF. It really doesn't hold that many people, and it doesn't take a lot to pack that area in. With all the families with young children there between, say 3-7, FoF could become a nightmare to try and get into, especially as it is a dead end.

Oh, and keep in mind, every family in there will have a stroller.

At least in the summer, families can come and go to FoF from 10:00, not just a few hours between CT open and little one's bed times.
02/09/16 at 06:49pm in Christmas Town 2017
Question why do we always jump ahead at least two years to make predictions ? Just seems out of a place to me, why can't we stick to a one year prediction policy.

"Proud son of Old Virginia"
02/09/16 at 07:14pm in Christmas Town 2017
Thomas was being silly.
02/09/16 at 07:17pm in Christmas Town 2017
Still I've seen this with other events such as Howl O Scream and it still begs the question why?

"Proud son of Old Virginia"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |