ParkFans Logo

Howl-O-Scream 2015

10/26/14 at 03:11pm in Howl-O-Scream 2015
Ah as the leaves have invaded the yard, the chainsaws are are in the shed, and the candy has mysteriously vanished from your house, you know Howl-O-Scream is dead. 2014 brought some new things to the table.
Monster Stomp on Ripper Row
Igor's Fright Feast
Vampire Vogue
Wendigo Woods

All of these were really nice additions to event and I hope to see them stay in 2015. Speaking of 2015, what will happen? With Bitten and Catacombs approaching there fifth year there in need of a re-fresh. Will we see new Terror-Tories or maybe even a Terror-Tory replaced? Will we see a return of a show in the Teatro? 2014 has been a great year but now it's time to put on your thinking hat and start speculating on this Nightmare Express.

Where is Hummel Boy?
10/26/14 at 03:30pm in Howl-O-Scream 2015
Vampire Vogue? Really?
Thanks given by:  Joe, Applesauce, Youhow2
10/26/14 at 05:19pm in Howl-O-Scream 2015
You gotta love that hot Monster High vibe, PK! Get with it! Just have fun!

Find Busch Dominion:
BuschDominion.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
10/26/14 at 09:29pm in Howl-O-Scream 2015 (Latest Edit: 10/27/14 at 07:51pm by Nicole.)
Just got home from the last day of this years event. Enjoyed the shows very much, but I would love to see Dig It Up return. I really missed it this year. Oh well..
10/27/14 at 01:04am in Howl-O-Scream 2015
I wouldn't mind seeing some coaster track running through Bitten for 2015.

Where? Behind the rabbit?
Thanks given by:  Jesy, Zimmy, Connor, Zachary, John, Mad Ludwig, VACoasterFan, Youhow2, Peter R., Peej1212, The Tomato
10/27/14 at 03:32pm in Howl-O-Scream 2015
(10/26/14 09:29pm)Bama Wrote:  Just got home from the last day of this years event enjoyed the shows very much but I would love to see Dig It Up return I really missed it this year oh well..

Apparently Dig It Up was cut because they spent all their money on Monster Stomp.
10/27/14 at 03:39pm in Howl-O-Scream 2015
^ And because "Dig It Up!" required all those pesky musicians.
Thanks given by:  UncleDuncan, Jacques
10/27/14 at 05:35pm in Howl-O-Scream 2015
(10/26/14 05:19pm)Joe Wrote:  You gotta love that hot Monster High vibe, PK! Get with it! Just have fun!
Don't insult Monster High like that.

月に代わってお仕置きよ!
Thanks given by:  The Tomato
10/27/14 at 06:21pm in Howl-O-Scream 2015
I really hope Igor's Fright Feast returns. Out really gave the Nurses the charm that they used to have in 2012. It was so great to see that again.
Thanks given by:  Applesauce, Matthew, Nicole, luseendesi
10/27/14 at 06:42pm in Howl-O-Scream 2015
I would love to see Ports of Skull transformed into the Darkside of the Gardens. Zombies, Living Statues, Shrubbery, oh and and a return of the Starfright Orchestra under the name "Darkside Orchestra". It would just be Starfright on a lower scale. (Zombie Band, Lady of the Gardens as Host, Creppy Garden like Setting for stage.) Oh they could re-theme the menu names and they could move Root to where CTC is. This could be a full fledged concept!

Where is Hummel Boy?
Thanks given by:  Mad Ludwig, mjm1ahoney3, Jacques, Peej1212
10/27/14 at 07:01pm in Howl-O-Scream 2015
How come these next year HOS threads immediately turn into concept threads? Can we please keep it to speculation about what you want to be returned/replaced, until stuff and rumors start to come out. If you have an idea, please create a 'HOS Concepts' thread as that's what these turn into anyway.
Thanks given by:  Connor
10/27/14 at 07:07pm in Howl-O-Scream 2015
why do we have this thread? HOS 14 is not even in the ground for 24 ours yet, its still warm!

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb
Thanks given by:  Pretzel Kaiser, Applesauce, Sky
10/27/14 at 07:09pm in Howl-O-Scream 2015
Ok, sorry about that folks... I wonder if next year will see the Midnight closings on Saturdays?

Where is Hummel Boy?
10/27/14 at 07:25pm in Howl-O-Scream 2015
Yes, let's keep the forum as boring and inactive as possible...

* Jonquil sighs
Thanks given by:  Joe, Party Rocker, Sky, netdvn, Ambz, GeoUSA, Jarocket86, Connor
10/27/14 at 07:30pm in Howl-O-Scream 2015
It's not to say anybody's ideas are bad or anything, it just doesn't belong in this thread. A HOS concept thread sounds like a good idea, and will keep things more organized. That way those of us coming into this thread will not have to look through a thousand pages of concepts to find info or speculation about the event, and those of us who want to read interesting concepts can go to another thread. It was not my intention to be mean. Now, I would really like to see that other thread.
Thanks given by:  Connor

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |