ParkFans Logo

Project 2015: Batman: The Ride

08/28/14 at 06:48am in Project 2015: Batman: The Ride (Latest Edit: 08/28/14 at 08:29am by Zachary.)
New for 2015 - Batman: The Ride

YouTube Link

Quote:BATMAN™: The Ride is a world class 4D Free Fly Coaster that thrusts you into a totally immersive, high-speed Gotham City adventure. You’ll board Batman’s latest creation – a mind-warping thrill coaster loaded with special effects and cutting edge construction. The utterly innovative design of the ride delivers a brand new coastering experience that is the only one of its kind in the world. Magnetic fins cause you to flip as you fly over the top of a 12-story hill and two beyond vertical drops.

You won’t need a Batsuit to ride – just Batman-level bravery!
Thanks given by:  netdvn, Connor
08/28/14 at 03:40pm in Project 2015: Batman: The Ride
I think this is an interesting concept it's just they overhyped the ride. Also, the number one thing that bugs me is the color. Why isn't it black supports with yellow track! This is Batman were talking about hear.

Where is Hummel Boy?
08/28/14 at 05:51pm in Project 2015: Batman: The Ride
Looks like a ripoff of an intamin zacspin to me
Thanks given by:  Connor, Thomas
08/28/14 at 09:47pm in Project 2015: Batman: The Ride
It is, but instead of using weight to flip the seats, it uses magnets. That means that the ride can be as tame or intense as the park wants it to be.

Quote:Why isn't it black supports with yellow track!

Did you watch the video or see the pictures? It's clearly black supports and yellow track.

Project Geauga Lake - Photos! - BGW Crowd Calendar - Don't look back, as you brave the Black Forest
Thanks given by:  Connor
08/28/14 at 09:53pm in Project 2015: Batman: The Ride
I wish I could say it was yellow but it's RMC orange instead. (Yes it's a color.)

Where is Hummel Boy?
08/29/14 at 11:26am in Project 2015: Batman: The Ride
I like the color. It looks kind of menacing. I prefer this color over the yellow and black that Dominator had when it was "Batman Knight Flight" at Geauga Lake.
09/03/14 at 10:52pm in Project 2015: Batman: The Ride (Latest Edit: 09/03/14 at 10:53pm by Shane.)
I am peeved that this is named Batman: The Ride especially when the park has a "Batman Clone" in the park and Batman: The Ride is just a couple hours away. This was another lazy naming job on Six Flags part like they did this season with Goliath at Great America and are doing again with Dare Devil on a damn Fireball flat ride.

Are you incapable of coming up with new ride names Six Flags?

(08/28/14 09:53pm)Connor Wrote:  I wish I could say it was yellow but it's RMC orange instead. (Yes it's a color.)

You're color blind, that is yellow.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
Thanks given by:  MAZ, Matthew, Connor, MrLaptop
09/04/14 at 06:58am in Project 2015: Batman: The Ride
They just didn't budget money for new logos this year so they had an intern take existing logos and swap out random words (see Dare Devil whatever-it's-called). Too much money spent on fairground flats. Tragic.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Connor
09/04/14 at 08:24am in Project 2015: Batman: The Ride (Latest Edit: 09/04/14 at 08:24am by Shane.)
It's infuriating. If they are going to re-use some names, use some of your less worn out names. I think calling this thing Batman irks me more than the naming of Great America's Goliath. Hell they could have called this thing "X."

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
09/04/14 at 02:27pm in Project 2015: Batman: The Ride
Or X-Flight, Ninja, or Bizarro.
Thanks given by:  Shane
05/15/15 at 05:02pm in Project 2015: Batman: The Ride
Seems kind of slow from the POV shots.

YouTube Link

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb
Thanks given by:  Nicole, John

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |