ParkFans Logo

Platinum Pass...reride with no wait?

08/13/14 at 11:07am in Platinum Pass...reride with no wait?
I was on the phone with a rep from BGW and while she was doing her thing waiting for her pc, she was going through all the benefits of me being a platinum pass member. Discounts...blah blah...free parking...blah blah...and then she got to this. She said that if I display my platinum pass while on a ride, I can re-ride that ride without going back through the queue???!!! I had her clarify, and she restated the same info. Can anyone confirm/deny this?
08/13/14 at 11:09am in Platinum Pass...reride with no wait?
That is a perk offered at the Florida parks and their call center is based in Florida. I have never heard of it up here though.
Thanks given by:  Connor, CastleOSullivan, Zachary, Peter R., John
08/13/14 at 11:20am in Platinum Pass...reride with no wait?
Try it and let us know how it goes Spelled. Maybe it's yet another benefit that goes un-advertised. (like employee entrance access)

Where? Behind the rabbit?
Thanks given by:  Party Rocker, Ambz, Spelled, metalman
08/13/14 at 11:48am in Platinum Pass...reride with no wait?
I've seen an official list of rides you can "ride again" on the pass member site.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Ambz, John, CastleOSullivan, Spelled
09/28/14 at 07:35pm in Platinum Pass...reride with no wait?
Any update on this?
09/29/14 at 12:19pm in Platinum Pass...reride with no wait?
That option is only available for the Florida parks. You still have to go around or if the ops are nice enough, snag an empty seat in a different row.

Project Geauga Lake - Photos! - BGW Crowd Calendar - Don't look back, as you brave the Black Forest
Thanks given by:  Zachary
10/02/14 at 05:52pm in Platinum Pass...reride with no wait?
(09/29/14 12:19pm)netdvn Wrote:  That option is only available for the Florida parks. You still have to go around or if the ops are nice enough, snag an empty seat in a different row.

Or if they rotate and a different OP TM is there when the train gets back tell them.... but that is dishonest...
10/02/14 at 08:43pm in Platinum Pass...reride with no wait?
So this is why people show me their Season Passes at Great Adventure even though it's mentioned thousands of times during the day only Platinum Flash Pass holders can ride twice (if there's a line).

And I thought some of Six Flags rules were suspect...
10/14/14 at 10:47am in Platinum Pass...reride with no wait?
Tried it last Friday at Verbroken....there was no line...but I had to reque. Frowning
Thanks given by:  MAZ, John

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |