ParkFans Logo

Cedar Point Closed 6/7/2014 - Water Main Break

https://www.cedarpoint.com/what-s-new/park-update

Quote:Early this morning, the City of Sandusky experienced a water main break on the main line that supplies water to Cedar Point. The City of Sandusky is currently working to repair the system. Without our normal water supply, and due to safety concerns, the park is unable to open today. All guest tickets will be honored on future dates this season. Please visit cedarpoint.com for the latest updates.

This account is no longer in use.
Thanks given by:  Zachary, Peter R., b.mac, Nicole
06/07/14 at 10:38am in Cedar Point Closed 6/7/2014 - Water Main Break (Latest Edit: 06/07/14 at 10:39am by Peter R..)
If I recall from looking at the map, there are hotels out on that island as well. Wonder how they are coping?

Check Out My I Miss The Drachen Fire Fanpage
For those wondering Cedar Point is closed tomorrow, too. Say goodbye to about 70,000 visitors from their visitor count this year.
Thanks given by:  Zachary
Actually have a friend who just drove from Orlando to Ohio last night/today to go to Cedar Point tomorrow. Very disappointing, indeed.

This account is no longer in use.
06/08/14 at 12:54am in Cedar Point Closed 6/7/2014 - Water Main Break (Latest Edit: 06/08/14 at 01:09am by Unagi.)
Photo of the main break from the Sandusky Register.

Thanks given by:  Bill, Zachary, Peter R., Nicole, MAZ

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |